After Rangers, what is your next biggest passion?

MrBearightside

Rangers are my main source of engagement, entertainment and joy.

I am not into rugby, UFC or snooker or anything.

I would say my next biggest passion would be boxsets, canny beat a Rangers European victory followed by an episode or two of 24

Trams.
Just had my dinner on the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant in Melbourne on holiday . Unlimited booze. If anyone is heading in this direction it's well worth it.

Gaming, PC and Xbox. Got a gaming man cave in progress just now, managed to treat myself to a dual screen high end PC to finally play games on Ultra settings.

Just curious, do you go on a 'snooker forum' or 'Gibson guitar forum'?

There are hundreds of guitar forums. I'm on a bass players forum, although I've somewhat lost interest in playing music at the minute. There are forums for anything you could imagine.

Music. In particular techno. I play a bit myself so a few times a week I get the headphones on. a banger of a tune makes me feel as good as a goal against the mhanks

Rangers are my main source of engagement, entertainment and joy.

I am not into rugby, UFC or snooker or anything.

I would say my next biggest passion would be boxsets, canny beat a Rangers European victory followed by an episode or two of 24
To paraphrase a great answer “Rangers reserves/unders/development”.
After that it’s FF, Heart & Hand, RTV (although this is pissing me off just now).

WWE, always has been since I was four year old. Homo and proud

33 now
Wrestling back in the early 2000's was amazing, i was watching a lot of old youtube videos the other day from back then.

It will never reach those heights again

Quite a mix of things really.

Playing guitar, playing PlayStation, playing basketball, watching rugby, watching ice hockey.

Not necessarily in that order depending on my mood.

Back