RSC’s invited to apply for further Semi-Final tickets

govan_derriere

Official Ticketer
“We have received a limited further allocation of tickets from the SPFL for our Betfred Cup Semi Final vs Aberdeen on Sunday 28 October. If you would like to apply for these tickets please reply to this email with the number of tickets you require along with your RSC Name & Number. Please note that a ballot based on RSC Category may be required should demand exceed supply.

Tickets are priced as follows:

East / West Stand: £25 Adults / £10 Concessions & Juveniles (£22 & £7 Restricted View)

North & South Stands: £30 (£27 Restricted View)

Due to the short turnaround involved, please apply by 5pm today - Monday 22 October”

Everyone on cccs must’ve got then. Thought I seen a few saying they hadn’t got in the 2nd ballot.

And the money goes straight to Aberdeen .

We should be taking 26k and tellin then to ram the rest . Pardon the pun.

Crazy .

“We have received a limited further allocation of tickets from the SPFL for our Betfred Cup Semi Final vs Aberdeen on Sunday 28 October. If you would like to apply for these tickets please reply to this email with the number of tickets you require along with your RSC Name & Number. Please note that a ballot based on RSC Category may be required should demand exceed supply.

Tickets are priced as follows:

East / West Stand: £25 Adults / £10 Concessions & Juveniles (£22 & £7 Restricted View)

North & South Stands: £30 (£27 Restricted View)

Due to the short turnaround involved, please apply by 5pm today - Monday 22 October”
They better not be reselling my ticket that they’ve not bothered their arse to take payment for

The money from both semis is shared between the 4 clubs.

Which is why I don't go to any cup game against any of the 2012 SPL mob (bar Killie). Kills me but I'm sticking to it, and don't see it changing in future.

The money from both semis is shared between the 4 clubs.

The share will be much smaller this year because of the fiasco of the scheduling of the events. I believe the SPFL have to pay Hampden a penalty clause for not using it AND hire Murrayfield.

The share will be much smaller this year because of the fiasco of the scheduling of the events. I believe the SPFL have to pay Hampden a penalty clause for not using it AND hire Murrayfield.
Probably why they played hardball with the sheep over tickets,as they needed the money in.

T
And the money goes straight to Aberdeen .

We should be taking 26k and tellin then to ram the rest . Pardon the pun.

Crazy .
Talk me through that one. You would rather see empty seats than have bears at the game.

Some even suggest RSCs should get ALL away tickets, ST Holders make the biggest financial commitment to Rangers each year and should be looked after before anyone else.

Some of them have an overinflated sense of importance. Some RSC's were claiming that reducing the Savilled Ones allocation would put them off the road. funnily enough I haven't heard of any buses folding , have you ???

if some of them are on the brink then I'd say their viability as an RSC needs questioned as some of them seem to be nothing than a drinking club on wheels that happens to go to our games.

Usual bleating on these threads.

Season ticket holders had the chance to get a ticket for this by signing up to CCCS at the start of the season.

See when our bus was taking 20/30 tickets for Alloa, Annan and Elgin at home, trying to fill buses to keep ourselves going etc there’s wasnt much moaning about RSC’s getting extra tickets then.

Hope all the buses get what they need.

If they'd ticked the semi final/final priority box they would've.

Clearly they didn't see those games as priority, so they've only got themselves to blame.

People who ticked the box did get priority over them, now there is more available it should be made available to them.

People who ticked the box did get priority over them, now there is more available it should be made available to them.

If they never ticked the box for semi finals and finals then the game clearly isn't a priority for them.

I disagree. Not ticking the box suggests that a ST holder has no interest in going to these games so not sure why they should then be elevated above RSCs who apply(?) for an allocation therefore it suggests they have interest.

Read somewhere that the cost is in the region of £380,000

Because they've shelled out for the whole season by buying their ST. Deserve a chance at a ticket.
They had a chance at the start of the season to sign up though. And that includes buying any home matches on the run to the semi or final.

They can’t just get a jolly at Hampden if the team is successful when they haven’t committed to going to games like Ayr on a Wednesday night.

An RSC would have had to take a certain amount of tickets for Ayr whether they could shift themselves or not. An RSC will also have had their own season books too.

Back