Michelle Gray is one hellava women.

nope i orignally took the picture on my phone as i watched tv .......put it on twitter and take great delight every time i see it
Surely you jest Jigster?

In the name of the wee man (no pun intended)! Something isn't right there.

notice the bottom bezel of my kitchen telly

spez9i.jpg

nope swear on my daughters life's and son's grave
No need to get too serious amigo. I was kidding.

But christ almighty, even being kind to her, it's not as if you can pass that off as a wardrobe malfunction. Whatever explains that, it ain't right.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was any other football club involved helmet heid and her cronies would be over it like a rash but seeing her core vote in Glasgow are predominantly that mob she won’t say a word.
I think this goes deeper than that rancid football club and that is the problem, once it starts to unfold and the truth comes out a lot of people will be up to their necks in it, her silence says a lot.

I think this goes deeper than that rancid football club and that is the problem, once it starts to unfold and the truth comes out a lot of people will be up to their necks in it, her silence says a lot.
Of course it does mate, that's why she wouldn't extend the enquiry into religious & sporting organisations. The cow knows it mostly happened in such places

How galling and frustrating must it be for the victims to see this being covered up yet again. It's adding insult to their injury. I think the tactic of deliberately not recognising and downplaying the whole sordid affair, by both the press and politicians, will discourage many victims from coming forward.

Simple enough solution. Find out wee nippys schedule and then confront her in camera asking her to comment about it.

I have tweeted/retweeted Michelle till I’m blue in the face. Does nothing.

The only solution is to confront her and catch her off guard.

The institution where this lady's brother had his life destroyed has been protected by the Sturgeon and the SNP.

They have declared these institutions exempt from investigation.
The horrible little gnat doesn't want to know.
They just want it to go away and it appears all the other political parties don't want to know either.

Absolutely. Killed it dead there and then with that single decision by the SNP.

Catholic church - exempt.
Sporting institution's - exempt.

That was when the stench of this country became so putrid the rest of the world should have choked. But they kept it quiet in this singularly insular little country.

The reason they we were both excluded from the national investigation? Hmmm - it would take TOO LONG.

There you have it. The children who's lives were shattered and abused didn't merit the time.

Also. Why have so many heading this Government Enquiry stepped down from their well paid posts? Because everywhere they looked at the wide-scale abuse of minors - these 2 entities appeared again and again. The Catholic Church and CFC/CBC.

When will we wake up? For 30 years we have expected the truth to come out. Surely that is just a normal human trait we are displaying? Empathy with families and children that suffered? Why just us though? Because the narrative is being controlled.

Sturgeon is not alone in this. Every fucking politician in that cesspit of junk jewellery in hollyrood is culpable in their lack of action and complicit in their silence (and as a lifelong Tory I include Ruth Davidson in that statement).

Regardless of the cases that will follow, that club will escape blame. But the saddest thing I find in all of this.... it's that this poor woman, who's tragic brother suffered at the hands of powerful people, is completely on her own.

Extra large. .....it looks like it's the size of a 9 tog duvet :eek:
It looks bizarre doesn't it? Whatever the f**k it is.

Re Michelle Gray, as George says above, the poor woman seems isolated. We need people to publicly question why the SNP really exempted the rc church and sporting institutions from any inquiry. The tories have been remiss in not demanding that no organisation should be exempted from scrutiny. Omertà in this instance only serves to prove how fundamentally corrupt this country is.

For punters every bit as curious as me, I am reliably informed that an extra large sanitary towel could account for the above.
My old mother wears incontinent pads, bigger than extra large, and she doesn't have bumps like that. I think, the duck tape used, for the tuck it up and tuck them in, came loose.

It looks bizarre doesn't it? Whatever the f**k it is.

Re Michelle Gray, as George says above, the poor woman seems isolated. We need people to publicly question why the SNP really exempted the rc church and sporting institutions from any inquiry. The tories have been remiss in not demanding that no organisation should be exempted from scrutiny. Omertà in this instance only serves to prove how fundamentally corrupt this country is.
In no way am I belittling the whole cbc story, but this in itself is a huge story. Both combined are truly off the scale when it is happening in front of our eyes, without anyone in authority even questioning it.

I'm torn with this, sometimes I think this cannot continue and justice will prevail once all the cases are heard,at other times that true justice will lie in America. When you look around the globe, in all countries, including Ireland, it appears that there is no hiding place for historical abuse.
Then we look here, a haven for systemic child abuse going unpunished for decades, with the main perpetrators being given a free pass. What a shocking, depressing last sentence I have typed, this story has to go global to get the enablers shamed into action.

We should all get in touch would our local MSP to demand an answer

To agree to investigate child abuse across the county but to remove two areas we all knew it exists 100% is unforgivable

To then not even comment on the topic when the truth emerges makes them complicit in the whole sordid affair.

It’s disgusting. We can’t sit back and do nothing.

Sturgeon is not alone in this. Every fucking politician in that cesspit of junk jewellery in Holyrood is culpable in their lack of action and complicit in their silence (and as a lifelong Tory I include Ruth Davidson in that statement).

The lack of any response from Ruth Davidson on this institutional cover-up is equally disgraceful.

What Scottish MSP is going to bring this up and challenge the FM's failure to acknowledge Michelle Gray.

Do any of them have the common decency to help this woman get justice or are potential votes more important?

Holyrood is hoaching with middle-class shitebags and Publc school poofs. There is no one there prepared to go toe to toe with Sturgeon over this.

The good news is that Michelle Gray's like a rabid dug with a bone - she's not for letting go.

She will have her day with Nicola Sturgeon.

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75 Nov 16
Michelle Gray Retweeted Nicola Sturgeon

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

People in authority such as the evil Lord McCluskey and former Lord Provost Michael Kelly who both wrote to Sheriff Margaret Gimblett pleading for leniency on behalf of Torbett.

This is what Michelle Gray's up against here. She's not just at war with a football club, she's at war with a political machine that will do everything in their power to protect Celtic.

Make it her Twitter handle so she gets followers. People not in the know will be curious and her campaign will get more publicity.

Be careful with phrases that could be easily manipulated and used against Michelle, we are the people is all too easily associated with Rangers and Loyalism.

Michelle's fight is against the cover-up of paedophilia that ruined the lives of kids/adults and families across the decades, keep it this way, let no one muddy the waters.

Gents,

Can someone point me to the article, atrributed by quotes, where an SNP politician categorically states that the rc church and sporting institutions will be exempted from being subject to a public inquiry please?

This needs to go UK wide to get the coverage it requires. Maybe there is a reluctance amongst politicians because there are too many skeletons closer to home?

I would suggest that a considered email to news desks at reputable broadsheets are required because somewhere along the line, the cabal in our country has thought ahead and planned for contingency. I fear raising this with your local elected representative (if SNP) will fall on deaf ears.

What we really need is the Boston Globe's Spotlight team.

He’s the guy that publicly blew the whistle on the coach at Crewe. Barry Bennell his name was. Woodward was also interviewed on STV and he said his youth team was brought up to Scotland to play in the Celtic Cup. The interviewer had the chance to ask him more on that but shit himself and changed the subject

It appears too much of a coincidence that the known paedophiles at these clubs just happened to arrange a tournament together.

Just how big is this cover-up?

Be careful with phrases that could be easily manipulated and used against Michelle, we are the people is all too easily associated with Rangers and Loyalism.

Michelle's fight is against the cover-up of paedophilia that ruined the lives of kids/adults and families across the decades, keep it this way, let no one muddy the waters.
Well said mate.

This is about a woman's crusade for justice. Hijacking it with connotations is the type of thing CFC oops sorry, St Pat's FC would do.

Holyrood is hoaching with middle-class shitebags and Publc school poofs. There is no one there prepared to go toe to toe with Sturgeon over this.

The good news is that Michelle Gray's like a rabid dug with a bone - she's not for letting go.

She will have her day with Nicola Sturgeon.
Let's hope so Richard.

Maybe 90 minutes of a full volume BJK would upset some blogger in Ireland enough to set off a chain of events whereby this real scandal in Scotland gets a mention in Scotlands parliament by Scotlands FM.
I apologise in advance for making such a glib remark on such a sensitive subject. I'm not point scoring I'm pointing out hypocrisy.
Forget the BJK stuff, the victims can't pursue him. It's Celtic we need to focus on. They knew, this is what we must keep reminding everybody of.
CELTIC KNEW..........They must pay the price.

this 100%,, I cannot say this clearly enough,, that shower will be desperate to pin any criticism onto to rangers fans point scoring, ,we cannot allow them to deflect ,, the club we all support has no relevance in this matter so do not let them drag our club into this

Gents,

Can someone point me to the article, atrributed by quotes, where an SNP politician categorically states that the rc church and sporting institutions will be exempted from being subject to a public inquiry please?

This needs to go UK wide to get the coverage it requires. Maybe there is a reluctance amongst politicians because there are too many skeletons closer to home?

I would suggest that a considered email to news desks at reputable broadsheets are required because somewhere along the line, the cabal in our country has thought ahead and planned for contingency. I fear raising this with your local elected representative (if SNP) will fall on deaf ears.

What we really need is the Boston Globe's Spotlight team.

This is exactly what is required, there are countries where CBC took these kids for tournaments who would surely be interested in running an editorial of what happened on their soil. With the added fact that it won't be investigated here, it is a huge story.

There has been so much going on that i forgot that the original members of the enquiry board resigned, they felt their hands were tied due to meddling from government ministers.

https://www.childabuseinquiry.scot/

Last edited:
Sturgeon is not alone in this. Every fucking politician in that cesspit of junk jewellery in hollyrood is culpable in their lack of action and complicit in their silence (and as a lifelong Tory I include Ruth Davidson in that statement)

The lack of any response from Ruth Davidson on this institutional cover-up is equally disgraceful.

Ruth Davidson is on maternity leave.

Not entirely sure what that's got to do with anything.

She can still speak and Tweet.

Why would she? She’s on an extended period of leave and won’t do anything party related until she returns.

I’m not entirely sure why you think she would get involved when she’s on leave? The leader of the Scottish Conservatives until Spring 2019 is Jackson Carlaw.

Well surely Jackson Carlow should reach out to Michelle Gray and address this disgraceful situation. It's not political point scoring, it's doing what's right for innocent children.

The FM found out that the Daily Mail had sent reporters to be outside her constituency office when she said that she had more pressing duties to perform rather than receive a call from the PM over Brexit.She then tweeted that it was 'outrageous' and inferring that they did not believe her.Michelle's reply was to remind her that what was really outrageous was her failure to acknowledge/support her campaign in support of her brothers(and others)abuse by a certain establishment.Like others, I believe the FM has been very very badly advised in this respect.
She’s not badly advised at all. She is up to her neck in it. She knows perfectly well that she relies on the Catholic vote and that is why she won’t condemn these sickening scumbags.

When this investigation was first announced why did the Labour and Tory MSPs not complain that certain organisations were to be excluded?

It’s a joke that they are protecting certain groups but we know why they introduced this caveat in the inquiry as that’s where the majority of the abuse has occurred

SNP are also protecting paedos and the facilitators of child abuse and they should be ashamed but let’s face it all they want is independence

Could you imagine what would happen in Scotland if these Jacobite scumbags had a free reign to govern?

Any Bear voting SNP needs their head examined or are just plain thick as phuck

Back