Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

You seem to have been the highest mate.

I paid 120 euro for one today.
There were some on stubhub just after the Vienna win last week.
Knowing their result me and my mate decided to buy two off there that were about €110 before fees. They were separate seats so by the time I got one, the other had been bought so I got the next 'cheapest' one.

Well done on getting one at that price, I just wasn't prepared to risk waiting any longer.

Just had a look on stubhub and you need an Austrian address for the tickets to be sent!!

Went onto viagogo and you can not view the page the tickets are being sold because of my location!!

Will most people just be in bars in and around city centre and is there a big screen or that going to be set up does anyone know?

Just had a look on stubhub and you need an Austrian address for the tickets to be sent!!

Went onto viagogo and you can not view the page the tickets are being sold because of my location!!
Send to your hotel and phone them to let them know your tickets will be delivered there to keep them for you.

Use an Austrian VPN.
Nord VPN do a 7 day free trial.

Get the tickets sent to your hotel, the paper ticket we have is waiting for us over there the hotel have been helpful in accepting it for us.

Theres a pub called the Stags Head right next to the stadium
Hi!
Stags Head is towards the (ultras) home end, don't think thats a good idea.

This will be my first away trip in Europe and just wondering what’s normally the deal with the segregation between fans In these Games.
Got a ticket for the home end , how easy it is to get to where the home fans are or will there be police separating us from them.

it depends on which sector you are.
official away sectors are 6+7 - no chance to get into in without ticket. but in sectors 3+4+5 and 8-13 you can move freely and try to get next to the away end.
15-18 is the ultra section and separated from the rest. if you got tickets here, i strongly recommend to dress and act neutreal, otherwise you won't see the match!
https://mediacdn.skrapid.at/2a/24/92/Plan-Allianz-Stadion-1500x000.jpg

Will there be a fan zone in vienna ? Surely the vienna police wont be wanting rangers fans scattered about every pub
Will most people just be in bars in and around city centre and is there a big screen or that going to be set up does anyone know?

it's a long time ago, that we had such an away crowd in vienna. usually away fans are around schwedenplatz, an area in center with many bars&pubs and police all around.
no fan zone, no big screen. bars&pubs only.

Class!

Did wonder if that was the ultras section but I think they are right behind the goals and 19 is in the corner. An interesting evening regardless.

Hopefully there are some other bears in there as well.

Me and my mate are in Sektor 18! Bring on the madness!

Greetings from Vienna.
Just a recommendation for all supporters coming to Vienna without a ticket.
Dont linger around the stadium for security reasons. Also, the area around the stadium has very little to offer, not alot of bars except the ones where you will not be welcome. Stay in the city around Stephansplatz and Schwedenplatz (1st district city center) and watch the game there with fellow Rangers supporters.

To all those coming to the game with tickets to all other sectors except 4 + 5 + 6 - behave yourself and don't wear colours and you'll be fine. If you provoke and celebrate there, you will find yourself in trouble quickly.

There is going to be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully a good game to go with it.

Greetings from Vienna.
Dont linger around the stadium for security reasons. Also, the area around the stadium has very little to offer, not alot of bars except the ones where you will not be welcome. Stay in the city around Stephansplatz and Schwedenplatz (1st district city center) and watch the game there with fellow Rangers supporters.

To all those coming to the game with tickets to all other sectors except 4 + 5 + 6 - behave yourself and don't wear colours and you'll be fine. If you provoke and celebrate there, you will find yourself in trouble quickly.

There is going to be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully a good game to go with it.

Not wanting to sound like a dick here but you have very little chance of us in said sektors not celebrating a rangers goal. That said we will not be looking for trouble I’m sure there will be more than enough of us if anyone takes exception to the celebrations when we qualify :p.

Greetings from Vienna.

Think ur on the gear pal lol

A guy just messaged me on here offering me 2 for 400 euros told him to %^*& off. Think he’s Austrian.
Aye, too dear for us as well.
We've set a limit of £100 a ticket otherwise we're watching it in a pub.
Last time I paid £100 for a ticket was to watch us in the Nou Camp in 2007.

Guys, can you tell me which pub you will be meeting in? A Slovak friend of mine in Bratislava who is now a huge Rangers fan thanks to me is wanting to come through and get her first experience of Rangers. She doesn't have a ticket for the game but is looking for somewhere to meet and watch the match. You will thank me for meeting her btw.

Guys, can you tell me which pub you will be meeting in? A Slovak friend of mine in Bratislava who is now a huge Rangers fan thanks to me is wanting to come through and get her first experience of Rangers. She doesn't have a ticket for the game but is looking for somewhere to meet and watch the match. You will thank me for meeting her btw.
Anywhere in Bermuda Triangle area.

Just saw a guy on FB looking to offload a Hospitality ticket for £250 as one of his party had to pull out of travelling. That would be face value I believe.

Not wanting to sound like a dick here but you have very little chance of us in said sektors not celebrating a rangers goal. That said we will not be looking for trouble I’m sure there will be more than enough of us if anyone takes exception to the celebrations when we qualify :p.

I dont think it is unreasonable for fans in their home stadium, to expect us sitting in the home end to show some respect.

What would our attitude be if we had a situation like this at Ibrox?

Its not being a hard man expecting us to just be able to do what we like in another teams stadium, its being unreasonable.

Any bears (like myself) need to screw the nut if we are in the home end, and appreciate we are fortunate to be there... If we do that and any bother starts then aye, it's game on.

We need to do our bit representing the club though.

I dont think it is unreasonable for fans in their home stadium, to expect us sitting in the home end to show some respect.

Its not being a hard man expecting us to just be able to do what we like in another teams stadium, its being unreasonable.

Any bears (like myself) need to screw the nut if we are in the home end, and appreciate we are fortunate to be there... If we do that and any bother starts then aye, it's game on.

We need to do our bit representing the club though.

Brilliant post. Well said Sir.

Read my post further down I said we’d be the same at Ibrox. I’ll beheve myself as I’m sure all the bears heading to Vienna will. But should we score I’ll not be holding back.@prod Wallace

*just realised I’m in sektor 5 so we are allowed to cheer should we score :rolleyes:.

Read my post further down I said we’d be the same at Ibrox. I’ll beheve myself as I’m sure all the bears heading to Vienna will. But should we score I’ll not be holding back.@prod Wallace

*just realised I’m in sektor 5 so we are allowed to cheer should we score :rolleyes:.

Fair fucks man... To be fair my post wasn't particularly aimed directly at you bud, I just saw a few posts where it seemed to be creeping in that we could just turn up and do what we liked at their stadium.

Just felt the need to re-balance that by saying we are representing our club, and should remember that at all times.

Pics or gtf!

Ibis mein wesse ill meet her there cheers

Form an orderly queue gentlemen.

Thats a decent deal TBF, plus you get the option of Tuesday in Budapest, which is a cracking place...
I originally paid £88 for it back in October. Name change alone is £80 So taking a hit on it. Realised recently I need to be back to work on the Saturday so had to rebook travel to come home the Friday. Here's hoping I can help someone out a bit and not have a total loss on it. Lol

Back