Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Midfield a big problem again, we’re just not controlling it. When they break they’re making 20-30 yards past our midfield no problem.

Don’t understand switching Worrall and Goldson sides either, neither look comfortable. Hopefully kick on 2nd half and get Kent and Grezda on the ball a bit more.

Another shit performance ,there is absolutely no fluidity or tempo in our teams whatsoever.Everything is a grind and no matter who comes in it makes no difference at all

We're more likely to see red while it's still level and we are pushing.
Get in front,stretch them and screw the nut.

Nonsense. To be offside the ball MUST be played FORWARD
That’s only partly true and only because you couldn’t be inside if you consider the other reasons you’d be offside.
Two opposing players between you and the goalie is the primary consideration and, in Laffertty’s case today there wasn’t but he was behind the ball, therefore onside when the pass was played to him.

Ive seen this crap about Ref,Offcials all my life because of the Scum.
That goal was chopped off for one reason and one only.
Corruption!
Morelos goal last week has been battered like an old scud book,the Linesmans out of zinc and made the decision in his head iam not getting the same grief as the other linesman got last week.
Its as plain as the nose on your face.
If Walker cant get it in his head thats not a straight red card we can chuck it!

Some of our attacking was pretty good and we should have had the second but for another poor decision from the officials.

Jack can't put in another tackle or he'll be off. Laffery will be off if he gets noised up again.

2 'honest mistakes' in a row from that linesman in terms of offside calls.

Jack booked for absolutely nothing. Given how keen the ref will be to even things up, I'd swap him for Barisic and move Halliday into midfield for the second half.

Goldson has had a mare of a first half. I'd be hooking him for Katic too.

Nobody providing a threat from midfield. Same depressing 45 without registering any real danger to their goal.

Midfield: side to side, back, down the wing, useless cross, repeat ad nauseum.

SAME
FUCKÎNG
STORY

I cant understand how a team managed by Steven Gerrard and Gary Mcallister can lack any punch from midfield. It’s baffling.

Entertaining 1st half I suppose...not neccessarily for all the right reasons.

I feel like a broken record with Worrall but he is garbage. A complete liability who makes numerous individual errors in every game.

Might seem daft but I think we are too attacking & not controlling the game in midfield which is resulting in it being far too much of an end to end type game than it should be. Someone needs to put the foot on it & control the tempo.

Lets be honest though, they look absolutely sh*te - Morelos would be having a field day against that defence.

We need to keep our discipline though. I will flip if Lafferty acts the tool & gets himself sent off doing something stupid

Lafferty is a fucking idiot for getting involved and getting a needless booking.. as for our defence... least said the better... we need to win this

20181209-142136.jpg

Lafferty is thick as two short planks.

We have to win this game.

Also, this isn’t title winning behaviour.

They went and turned Kilmarnock over yesterday we should be doing the same today to a far lesser team
After all the noise from Gerrard, standing head to head with the Dundee player right in front of Gerrard. I think you’re being a bit unkind to the two short planks.

I would bring Jack off. Dont want risk him getting sent off and leaving 10v10. We look dodgey at the back, but I don't think we're playing all that bad going forward. Must be in the minority :D

We are not at all, you're correct. The officials do their job and we're 2-1 up at the break. We look like scoring a few more. But that's not the point, WE ARE SHIIIIITTEEEEEE :mad::mad:

Another honest mistake from SFA officials. What a fucking howler that was. I'd almost rather believe the lady's front bottom doesn't know the offside rule than believe that he does know it and yet still somehow gave Lafferty as offside.

Yes we've leaked another stupid goal and huffed and puffed.... but the facts are we should be coming out to play against 10 men 2-1 up, which means Dundee need to have a go, which in turn leaves space for us.

As it is Dundee can park the bus for 45 minutes and we all know how good we are at breaking teams down......

Really poor, we should go on and win this but we’re really in a dip. Defense starting to malfunction as well as the lack of quality in midfield.

You’d barely notice that the bottom team in the league are down to 10 men.
Chopping and changing too much back there, been saying so for months so no knee jerk reaction .

We've managed to get up the wings quite well, particularly on the right, but we're not nearly threatening enough in front of goal. Worrall has made howling mistakes. He was woeful for Miller's goal. Halliday's free kick was the best thing we got in the half.
We've got to get more dangerous in front of goal. If we can't threaten we'll be nowhere in this game, and in our league challenge.

it is hard to win when the linesmen are clear cheats.. You cannot score a better goal than Laffertys on for it to be banged for nowt...

Like some goals we have been denied this season the lino was not up with play and guessed.

Neil McCann needs to remember he isn't Dundee manager any more. Trying to say the red was harsh.

Just sat down to watch game just seen their goal fck me amature fcking night shocking goal to conceed

Mccallister/Beale really need to tell Gerrard that this rotation just dosen't work.If not,what good are they?

Let’s stop with the hard done to theme just now we are up against bottom of the league dross and have been all over the place at times when we should be squashing them.

You wouldn’t know they are down to ten men.

We must start bashing shite like this and stop letting them in games with panic defending.
Don’t know where your coming from here.
We’ve done what we should, we scored a perfectly legitimate goal, a goal that may well have knocked them out and allowed us to do all the other things you’re asking for.
Playing against ten isn’t always easy as we have shown this season.

Back