HIV's v Bheast FC

What an incentive for us, any victory at home to the worst team in the league sends us top. We have a tough week coming up so a win today, preferably a concubine, is an absolute must.

Good, he has a terrible record in the transfer market. Both at the Tims and at Liverpool. Go on Brendan, bring in six extra Comppers at 25k a week
I agree, look at Edouard. If he spends like he has done and we do some decent business then it's a good window.
But his ego will be itching for the cheque book matter what

Wouldn't normally watch the IRA derby but think I'll stick on the last 20 mins or so.

Another couple of goals for the spoon burners and a couple of serious injuries for the unwashed and that would be great.

As entertaining as this is watching the Beasts get cut up, if we play anything like we have been in our last few games and Hibs are playing with this urgency then we are also getting a doing.

As far as I’m concerned today’s result at Easter Rd allows us to do the same but it then not be the worlds biggest disaster.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Boxing Day will be crucial as the penultimate game before the vermin.

Crocker and walker banging on about Hibs raising their game cause it's against Celtic.

Don't here them banging on about a certain other team.

I think Sinclair will be offski from them at the of this season. He doesnt look interested at all any time i have seen him.

What's a standout for me is the scum are getting nothing when Hibs clear the ball, they are not recycling the ball at all.

Or I wish we’d play this well against them.

In fairness though, they’re missing loads of starters today.
Hibs are playing well but they have done this before against them.

9 million for Eduoard is actually obscene

Impressed with Horgan in the middle of the park.

We kinda pressed them the 2-3 game.

Very true, but not to as a great a success as the semi because I still thought the midfield was poor that day.

We pride ourselves on superior fitness under Gerrard. We need to use it against every team in the league, but especially against those shifty wonky eyed bastards.

Back