HIV's v Bheast FC

We need 5 clear goals to go top today
Here’s hoping

pIepSvY.png

Top right of your screen.

We need to win today, there can't be any excuses. I'd take a 1 nil win right now. Unfortunately im not going to make game.

They'll strengthen in January though. We really need to win all our games up to and including the OF game to stand a chance. Momentum at this stage would be great, but I just don't think we've got the players with the correct mentality yet.

As far as I’m concerned today’s result at Easter Rd allows us to do the same but it then not be the worlds biggest disaster.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Boxing Day will be crucial as the penultimate game before the vermin.

Our results v Aberdeen and Dundee means we don't have any luxury of dropping points even if they do. We must win all games going into the break.

They'll strengthen in January though. We really need to win all our games up to and including the OF game to stand a chance. Momentum at this stage would be great, but I just don't think we've got the players with the correct mentality yet.
They've got a 60 million wage bill and no CL cash to cover it...

Florian Kamberi. Sounds like a dancer who loves being taken up the Cadbury lane by Barry Manilow.

A very good and dangerous footballer though.

Hibs are playing well but they have done this before against them.

9 million for Eduoard is actually obscene

Impressed with Horgan in the middle of the park.
They always do, Lennon is desperate to get that job again someday and this is the best way to get the boards attention.
We can expect a similar level from them next week, then they will go back to being pish again.

I'll reserve any gloating until Rangers do the business later on. I've seen this movie too many times.
I agree, but if we cannot win against a poor Hamilton side at Ibrox with this incentive then we deserve to be third.
Time for the players to show their bottle.

It's making the Aberdeen and Dundee results even more frustrating as they're games we should be winning.

Must make it right today and kick on from here.

Anyone else get that buzz of excitement when tims are losing dreaming big dreams of 55 tempered only by the knowledge that the famous are playing later and are liable to shatter the illusion cmon the rangers make my day

Just heard the score and switched on to watch what will hopefully finish as a score that's to our benefit.

I'm hating myself here wanting the wee Vhermin to beat the big Vhermin, but better the wee than the big one . What does a Hail Mary entail? seams to absolve all their sins.

Back