HIV's v Bheast FC

Where you getting that info from?

Can't say mate, but he's away from the club at the moment and isn't even training.

Football is the last thing on his mind at the moment.

He's got far bigger fish to fry.

Can't say mate, but he's away from the club at the moment and isn't even training.

Football is the last thing on his mind at the moment.

He's got far bigger fish to fry.

Fair enough mate. My old man said the same. Just wasn't sure if it was Twitter rumours doing the rounds. I was half expecting him to make a recovery and cause us bother at Ibrox.

Fair enough mate. My old man said the same. Just wasn't sure if it was Twitter rumours doing the rounds. I was half expecting him to make a recovery and cause us bother at Ibrox.

Not a chance he'll be in their squad for Ibrox mate.

He isn't even training currently.

Anyone talking about how shite that lot are etc.........us yesterday, we are in no position after the past few games to say how poor any team is :D

Wednesday night, if we turn up not physically prepared we will lose the match. If we get any chance on goal we must take it.

BBC Sport Scotland‏Verified account @BBCSportScot
Monday jury
1f469-200d-2696-fe0f.png

Sportscene pundit Michael Stewart thinks a yellow card was appropriate for Celtic captain Scott Brown's "heavy tackle" on Hibs' Vykintas Slivka.

Do you agree?

Has anybody got a replay of the Brown tackle on Slivka? My mate said it was a shocker should have been a red all day long.

Does my nut in what that ugly baldy bastard gets away with compared to our players.

Back