Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

Lee Wallace makes it onto the bench.......

Worrall in, Halliday in midfield with Coulibaly and McCrorie. Rossiter on the bench also. No Ryan Jack.

St Johnstone are 8th in the league, they'll also be lucky if they've got any more than a couple of thousand fans there today.

I'm not taking the game likely but I just don't agree this will be anything like going to Tynecastle or Easter Road.

DvGL-vnWoAAft2y.jpg

Apart from more pressing fact that we need a win today, Jack missing out is a big blow with the games we’ve got coming up after today.

We need Jack and Arfield for those games.

My only other comment is that it is bloody depressing to see Worrall in ahead of Katić, but I’m fed up saying the Croatian should be starting for us every week now.

No jack and no Arfield is a big concern. Worrall in again for me is another worry st Johnstone are in decent form.

So what's the story with Jack?

If this midfield starts against the tramps we're as well just forfeiting the game.

If, as has been suggested, it's a hamstring then well be lucky to see him before the winter break.
They said it was just precautionary taking him off midweek, if true, it's probably a bit too early to take the risk today but hopefully ok for Hibs, tims at least

That central midfield is honestly pretty shocking.

I fear this is going to be a long 90 minutes, an early goal would be nice to take the edge off.

Back