Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

How many times are we as a support season after season sit through this shite when the moment of realisation comes where it hits home ,that's another title to the filth .

Expect St J to score again,the pressure will become very heavy for Gerrard soon ,fans can't take this every week

I’ve never been one for hysterics but this has been absolutely chronic so far. We don’t even look like scoring, there’s such a lack of creativity.

The interviewer after the game needs to ask the question about tactics, players playing for the manager, dressing room issues..

This is a fucking disgrace of a performance, only team that will score today is another one or two for St Johnstone.

Its almost like if Arfield, Jack aren't playing then none of the wants want to take responsibility in the middle of the park

If you don't have a midfield you are always going to have games like this, Thats why its called The engine room

Does anyone think we can seriously win the league with Halliday and McRorie in midfield?

What has McRorie done for us exactly apart from winning some tackles in midfield? His passing is average and he has absolutely no creativity.

The team has chucked it Goldson epitomises that just chopped him down when he could stay on his feet.

Where is the heart in this team they have wanted it more than us and I can never accept that

We are offering little in any area of the park. McCrorie standing spraying it about on the edge of the box is just wrong, should be someone creating something or pinging a shot.

This is actually very worrying, the players have to take a huge share of the blame, but the buck stops with the manager.

The away performances have been disgraceful, Gerrrard doesn’t look like he has the first clue on how to change it and remedy the situation.

Injuries have killed us but I fear the bubble has burst .SG seems incapable of turning things round and players lack belief . Can't see us getting anything from this tie and the struggle for second place starts in earnest today
How has it everyone on here shouts every week wanting McCrorie & Halliday & Tavenier to play every week

We’re truly awful.

Our only tactic is go wide and throw in crosses and hope. My one criticism of Gerrard is the almost Warburton like slave to the same shape, when the players aren’t good enough to play it.

For all the hype, this is the same season as the last couple, in that we’re batting for second at Christmas.

Its hard to watch

No creativity at all in the team

No urgency

Nobody looks even fired up

St Johnstone wasting time at every throw in

Gloating commentators

Brutal

Pass side ways in midfield - pass out wide

Cross - too high , out of play

Cross - keeper catches

Cross - cleared

Rinse and repeat.

December was a big month and this is what they serve up

Out of Europe, and sliding down the table with barely a whimper. Can anyone see us topping the league again this season?

Do you remember us being top of the league at least twice in the last few weeks in December?

It doesn't really strike me as unrealistic to assume that the definition of 'on' could be that.

I’m sure you said the point I made last week about our performances being masked by Celtics dropped point wasn’t a valid one

Will just leave that there, we are likely to be 4 points behind then with them having a game in hand after today

It’s brutal

Genuinely just getting bored of watching this week after week. Embarrassing to be honest its really bad, anyone that says otherwise take youe head out the sand.

Back