Craig Bryson

Skipper08

Dont shoot the messenger here but hearing strong rumours Craig Bryson will be moving to us on loan in January with a view to a permanent move.

He’s desperate to move back to Scotland. He got offered a deal to move to Cardiff but knocked it back as it was less money than he is on. The money isn’t an issue if he is moving back home as his missus has not long had a baby and that is their preferred move.

Watched Derby v Sheffield Utd earlier in the season where he scored early doors. Forgot he was still playing. Didn’t look out of place to be fair.

He duly got injured before the end of the first half though.

I always wanted us to move for him when he was younger but that was not far off 10-12 years ago. Not sure he is what we need now.

I had heard that he was getting offered a testimonial at Derby if he stayed for another season.

He’s apparently got a house in Ayrshire where his next door neighbour is Alan Hutton.

I wonder if that's who SG and Mark Allen met when they flew into London after the game on Sunday? Hope this is not instead of Davis??

Some amount of Yahoos get nominated
As targets of us,all end up bull remember the posters who suggest these rabies.

Arfield was supposedly a confirmed mentally challenged too.

Is Bryson any good?
Scott is mates with a guy at my work and his family are all 100% Celtic but I’m not sure if they are massive Celtic fans or if that is just who they lean towards.

Also said he would always give 100% for the team he plays for regardless

Was a high energy, box-to-box midfielder and in his prime was a very good one . He has had injury problems and is getting on now though.

He’s not the sort of midfielder you want on the ball unlocking a defence who are sitting deep. Which is what we need.

Dont shoot the messenger here but hearing strong rumours Craig Bryson will be moving to us on loan in January with a view to a permanent move.

He’s desperate to move back to Scotland. He got offered a deal to move to Cardiff but knocked it back as it was less money than he is on. The money isn’t an issue if he is moving back home as his missus has not long had a baby and that is their preferred move.
Incorrect.

Back