Craig Bryson

Some amount of Yahoos get nominated
As targets of us,all end up bull remember the posters who suggest these rabies.

I that’s it mate. A mentally challenged, you caught me out. Even though others have heard the same rumour. Must have been the same with the posters who suggested Arfield was a target. Boring patter.

He is 100% a target whether we like it or not.

Tha
He trains at the same gym as me and we have several very good mutual friends. I'm aware he wants to move back to Scotland when his career is finished but that certainly isn't now.

Fair enough mate but it came from his brother this very morning.

Tha

Fair enough mate but it came from his brother this very morning.
His plan is to open a gym(s) in Glasgow with his brother when he moves back up. He definitely is a mentally challenged but certainly not bitter and I actually think he'd improve our midfield.

I that’s it mate. A mentally challenged, you caught me out. Even though others have heard the same rumour. Must have been the same with the posters who suggested Arfield was a target. Boring patter.

Bullsheet .

Just realised he's a 32 year old championship player. We've moved on from that sort of signing. Ok for a hearts or hibs.

I truly hope not. Reptile and that is a fact even if he’s ‘mellowed’ in his hatred now. Grew up playing football in the same streets as him and was called and orange bastard by him when had done NIAR. I was about 12 and he was about 15 with all his mates before anyone wonders why I wouldn’t do anything about it at the time. Fucking rat. Always wore a Celtic top.

Last edited:
I truly hope not. Reptile and that is a fact even if he’s ‘mellowed’ in his hatred now. Grew up playing football in the same streets as him and was called and orange bastard by him when we were doing NIAR. I was about 12 and he was about 15 with all his mates before anyone wonders why I wouldn’t do anything about it at the time. Fucking rat. Always wore a Celtic top.

That makes the decision easy for me mate.

Even if he wasn’t we need a box to box midfielder who STILL HAS legs.

That makes the decision easy for me mate.

Even if he wasn’t we need a box to box midfielder who STILL HAS legs.

He’s been mentioned in the past on FF and plenty suspects with ‘info’ assured he wasn’t like that. Good family etc. Bollocks. I played football with him for years growing up and he is a reptile. I remember telling my my old man about him and his mentally challenged mates being bullies and he said don’t worry son you’ll grow up and he wont be a bigger cùnt anymore. Skelped him after the dancing one night when that became true.

Dont shoot the messenger here but hearing strong rumours Craig Bryson will be moving to us on loan in January with a view to a permanent move.

He’s desperate to move back to Scotland. He got offered a deal to move to Cardiff but knocked it back as it was less money than he is on. The money isn’t an issue if he is moving back home as his missus has not long had a baby and that is their preferred move.

So is it your op don't shoot the messenger strong rumours - or your defiant 100% a target whether we like it or not?

I couldn't give a fucking toss to be honest but you should make your mind up.

He’s been mentioned in the past on FF and plenty suspects with ‘info’ assured he wasn’t like that. Good family etc. Bollocks. I played football with him for years growing up and he is a reptile. I remember telling my my old man about him and his mentally challenged mates being bullies and he said don’t worry son you’ll grow up and he wont be a bigger cùnt anymore. Skelped him after the dancing one night when that became true.

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!

Wee Cnuts like that bullying younger kids deserve their haw maws rattled.

I truly hope not. Reptile and that is a fact even if he’s ‘mellowed’ in his hatred now. Grew up playing football in the same streets as him and was called and orange bastard by him when we were doing NIAR. I was about 12 and he was about 15 with all his mates before anyone wonders why I wouldn’t do anything about it at the time. Fucking rat. Always wore a Celtic top.
That seals it its a BS rumour put out by his bro, I've a better chance of signing for us than he has.

Watched Derby v Sheffield Utd earlier in the season where he scored early doors. Forgot he was still playing. Didn’t look out of place to be fair.

He duly got injured before the end of the first half though.
Magic sign him up.

Ticks the box of injury prone

That seals it its a BS rumour put out by his bro, I've a better chance of signing for us than he has.

His brother always seems to get mentioned in the threads about him. Don’t know his bro personally but as I said anything about Craig not being a bitter rat bastard when he was younger is bullshit. Most probably by his mates who post on here. Craig’s attitude then was all I need to know about the family. Went in hard on my ankle another time when I was a wee guy and said “that’s for being an orange bastard” because I was wearing the orange 02/03 strip.

His brother always seems to get mentioned in the threads about him. Don’t know his bro personally but as I said anything about Craig not being a bitter rat bastard when he was younger is bullshit. Most probably by his mates who post on here. Craig’s attitude then was all I need to know about the family. Went in hard on my ankle when I was a wee guy and said “that’s for being an orange bastard” because I was wearing the orange 02/03 strip.

Fickin wee scumbag. :mad:

So we've went from "Bryson is a signing target" to "Bryson is a target for a leg breaker if anyone from here see's him". Love it, never change FF.

Back