Match Thread Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

Disappointing. Hibs don’t deserve anything. We need to really take our chances...There were some tired lads out there today. We need this break soon. One more to go before the break, hopefully 3 points.

That was pathetic AGAIN.. YET WE HAVE DELUSIONAL fans on here who think we can beat celtic..... once again our midfield goes missing our defenders are all over the place.. and THE MANAGER WAITS TILL THE 84TH min to make a double sub...

1-0 up and it’s screaming for us to kill the game off.

But we just fucking can’t. Even when we’re in great positions, I have no confidence we will score.

We’re so far off the mentality required for a title challenge it’s unreal. Take Alfie out and we’re bang average.
I agree. It’s not happening this year. Look at that lot grinding out a 4-3 up at Pittodrie. Those are the games that you need to win to take the flag.

We only have one man that scores the scum have goals all through there team not looking forward to Saturday

Yet again this team bottle it. It's embarrassing how no one else outside of Morelos is capable of scoring a goal right now

Simply not good enough i'm afraid.

I know it's still close but we ain't looking at a title winning team here.

We haven’t beaten them for years.

As galling as it is, you're right.

I've no expectations of winning vs them and haven't done for years.

The last time we beat them in open play my youngest was still in nappies.

She's in primary fucking 4 now.

It's fuckin gash.

We're like bastard Torino vs Juve.

Those fucking pikey cunts could still give us a going over when we were dominating during 9 in a Row.
We don't look capable of touching them anytime we've played them since 2012.

How many times are we going to control 90% of a game and still drop points?

Not enough goals in the team outside of Morelos. You can almost guarentee a chance isn't turning into a goal unless it's him on the end of it.

To be honest, we look a million miles away from being Tim-beaters just now. Worst thing about that is the fact they’re there for the fcking taking and yet again we have team completely and utterly lacking the mentality and strength to capitalise and take ownership of their own destiny.

They’ll still be top on goal difference with a game in hand.

We are not good enough to win the title. We labour to narrow wins but often end up dropping points, like today.

They on the other hand go to places like Pittodrie and win without hitting top gear, like today.

That is the difference.
How do you know they did not hit top gear today?

They win on Saturday and win their game in hand, they're NINE points ahead.

We win on Saturday and they win their game in hand, they're still SIX points ahead.

I wish people would wake up, we will not beat them this weekend. It’s brutal, but if we can’t beat Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee etc we aren’t going to suddenly change and win against the tims with half our starting 11 out. We need the winter break ASAP and some major surgery in January is required.

A lot of positives to take from today. Halliday was great. Worrall had a very good game. Coulibaly was looking a bit better.

The same old outcome though.

For me Gerrard fucked it again. He cannot use subs. Lafferty needed to be playing today - we NEED 2 up front. We're not scoring enough otherwise and can't rely on Morelos all the time. Simple as - Gerrard fucked it with his refusal to take advantage and make the changes.

We need goals. Goals are so, so, so important. We need to be scoring more than one. We need to up our fucking game and Gerrard needs to respond faster.

We're not going to beat them if we're going to play like that. Even if we score there is too much of a chance we'll let a goal in too. We need to be aiming for as much goals as possible and Gerrard DOES NOT set the team up to do that.

Again, regardless of performances that was another very poor result. Horrible result in fact.

Gerrard can blame who he wants. He should have 2 up front.

Morelos doesn't work enough up front on his own. Not enough pressure on defenders for me.

Same shit different day, same old same old...we can't score enough goals to kill teams off.

Aye because Ambrose and McGregor are known for their Maldiniesque play from the back.

Perhaps , finally , it’s sinking into some thick skulls .

There is no title race . We can’t beat Aberdeen , hibs or Dundee ffs.

I’ve said all along the Scottish cup and second place will be the best we can hope for . The delusions about the title can stop right now .

Good chance Celtic will humiliate us if they get an early goal.

Several players lack the mentality required.

We all said December would be a defining month, and we’ve taken 12 points from a possible 21 with a game to go.

It’s very difficult to make an argument that is championship winning form.

All in we’re too predictable and pedestrian, and lack the quality to create much, and when you couple that with a lack of clean sheets we’re going to struggle.

Saturday is now must win, but it’s difficult to be optimistic considering how we are playing.

Disappointing. Hibs don’t deserve anything. We need to really take our chances...There were some tired lads out there today. We need this break soon. One more to go before the break, hopefully 3 points.
The whole team looks tired. December has been two or three games too much for us.

Back