Airdrie Fans attacked at the Piggery

The older section b crew are mental
Found myself in a situation with one of them after a game against them at Ibrox in the 90’s. My mate and two Thistle fans I knew were on the bus and I thought 4 against one are decent odds only to see the the two Thistle fans running away- the cunts!
The Section B Guy was nose to nose with me but all he did was push my head away with his and stormed off. To this day I can’t believe he didn’t leather me and that he mistook my catatonic state of fear for me not giving a f.uck :D
I actually bumped into him a couple of months later and he apaologised to me, which is strange because he was an absolute lunatic by all accounts. Result! :p

Airdrie players complaining about the referee wearing a similar coloured kit to them.

They’ll be fine sure a few Rangers boys have headed through also.
WV78-Celtic-v-Rangers.jpg

Celtic fans identify Airdrie as being Orange Bastards second only to Rangers - this is no surprise given effigies and the way they attack Rangers players and supporters at their ground.

Me too mate. My dad worked with Ian McMillan, so I’d pop up & watch them if we weren’t playing when I was young.
They have a good stadium and facilities there but its been years since i was at a game there tbh. Think it was the 10/11 season we went. I remember i was at the game they played Beith Juniors in Scottish cup and nearly lost but for a last minute equalizer lol.

Cunts, I wonder if corned beef face and the others will get their mouths away from Liewell’s cock long enough to report on this.

Back