Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - BT Sports

Exactly the opposite of what we needed tonight performance wise - very single time we have got ourselves into the fight this season, we have let ourselves down in the very next game.

Hugely disappointing?

That was fucking disgusting, from there first goal heads dropped and it went downhill from there.

Worrall and Macaulay as a partnership never again

Genuinely disgusted by that tonight.

We had genuine belief, momentum and positivity for the first time in years and the players come back after a break and put a performance in like that.

I’m normally one of the more positive in our support but they deserve every bit of criticism coming their way after tonight.

Another false dawn and one too many for me.
We are not winning the league this year i'm afraid.

Absolutely not, a performance we’ve seen so many times. Question after beating that lot, can we now show consistency?

Absolutely no chance. Another procession to the title for those scumbags and we’re totally to blame this time.

We’ve failed the big test tonight.

Manager picked the wrong team for me, and too many simply aren’t good enough.

It’s another battle for second it seems.

Manager thinks we are so good away from home we can tinker with formation away to 3rd in the league Killie.
Players think they've made it and forget to work.
Dreadful.

We've started to play in the 94th minutes. Well done lads you all showed the heart required to win the league (sarcasm)

The more things change the more things remain the same.
Still can't break a team down. Horrendous.

Fucking raging.

Stupid fuckin defensive mistakes cost us that game. Worrall needs a time out after that absolute howler what more does Katic need to do to start a game.

I don't care how I'm coming across. I'm p*ssed off at another shocking away performance with questionable tactics from the manager.

Changing the formation tonight was madness, it's Kilmarnock not f*cking Pep's Barca at their peak.

Exactly-a player of his ability should be able to play a part if he's in a wheelchair, he's lethal in the box. You're contradicting yourself, one semi match fit player from 11 who is one of the most clinical players of his generation-we should have scudded them tonight no two ways about it. What would we have gained by playing say grezda or candeias, less finishing quality and a bit more energy.

A lot of superstitious pish in my head, but ever since we signed Defoe i always had a bad feeling about this game. When they signed robbie keane their first game was away to killie and they lost, had in my mind for weeks of history repeating itself.

The thing I just cannot understand is why the management team would change a winning formation, away from home, against the team who won the most points in the last calendar year.

Started well,then complacency set in. Never got the momentum back. Second to every ball
Davis and Defoe have much to prove

Fucking utter shit.
Just completely undone beating the filth.
Well fucking done rangers, special mention to Worrall, McCauley and McGregor for their contribution to that Kilmarnock win

I actually thought it was going to be a draw today, but it’s shocking that I’m not surprised at a Kilmarnock win. We see the same shite week in, week out with Rangers. It’s always going so well right up until the point that it’s not, and then everything is fucked.

More than 1 minute to take the free kick in injury time. Ref adds 1 second.

Yet another shitebag

I wish we hadn't signed Defoe. That's all I want to say.
Billy big baws signings right in the middle of an upsurging forward looking young side ALWAYS backfires

He did score. It wasn’t enough, but still he did what he is paid £130k a week to do. :p

We weren't at it and they wanted it more, they won the balls and we couldn't break them down.

I think the "send Gerrard home" and "League is done" people need to calm down a bit though!

Back