Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Tejq0w8.png

Any win will do. Two really tough games to start us off with.

0-2. Alfie to score the first early. We cling on until the 90th, Davis scores to make it safe.

Looking forward to what's always a good away atmosphere at Rugby Park.

We were pretty comfortable and played well when we won there in the League Cup earlier in the season.

Both Katic and McCrorie have struggled on artificial surfaces in the past, so wouldn't be surprised if neither starts.

Doubt Jones will start either so......

McGregor
Tav Goldson Worrall Halliday
Jack
Davis Arfield
Candeias Morelos Kent

McAuley for Goldson if he's not fit.

3-1 to the Gers.

Going for a “well earned “hard fought 2-0 to the Glasgow Rangers,jones Is in a “no win “situation so he will turn up for them,have to stay mobile and on our toes,especially our two centre backs.

just 'win Rangers,and please no injuries on that pish surface. not even going to call it a pitch.

Has Defoe had much experience on plastic pitches. Last thing we need is an early injury for him. We should still manage 3-0 anyhow. Time to be feared home or away. WATP.

Looking forward to what's always a good away atmosphere at Rugby Park.

We were pretty comfortable and played well when we won there in the League Cup earlier in the season.

Both Katic and McCrorie have struggled on artificial surfaces in the past, so wouldn't be surprised if neither starts.

Doubt Jones will start either so......

McGregor
Tav Goldson Worrall Halliday
Jack
Davis Arfield
Candeias Morelos Kent

McAuley for Goldson if he's not fit.

3-1 to the Gers.

I don't think Jack will play tomorrow. Can see McCrorie playing.

Jack rarely plays on those pitches. Unused sub in the cup game at Killie, left out the squad vs Hamilton, didn't play at Livi.

I don't think Jack will play tomorrow. Can see McCrorie playing.

Jack rarely plays on those pitches. Unused sub in the cup game at Killie, left out the squad vs Hamilton, didn't play at Livi.

Will be interesting to see how we set up then mate.

Ross had a nightmare the last time he played at Killie and really seemed to struggle with the surface.

I am looking forward to 'normal service' to the tune of winning matches in the manner we did against ra scum.

Let's pick up where we left off lads.

Will be interesting to see how we set up then mate.

Ross had a nightmare the last time he played at Killie and really seemed to struggle with the surface.

Might well play given the next game is also on the same type of pitch.

I just know his body struggles on that type of pitches. He played on UFA given the magnitude of the game.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Three wishes..
1..comfortable victory.
2..Defoe and Davis show the Premier League teams what they are facing.
3..We come through the game with no Plastic Pitch injuries.

2-0 victory will do for me.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Mcgregor

Tav
Macauley
Goldson
Halliday

McCrorie
Davis
Arfield

Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Subs Barisic, Katic, Jack, Middleton, Defoe, Wes, Flanagan

A tough game. It's a blow that Goldson is out (as confirmed by the gaffer in today's press conference). Barisic is OK but I doubt if he'll start.

Shagger
Tav McAuley Katic Barisic
Davis Jack Arfield
Kent
Morelos Defoe

3-1 for the famous, Morelos twice and Defoe.

Given today's news re. Goldson, the only decision to be made, for me, is whether McCrorie starts ahead of Davis. His form says he deserves to but he's struggled on plastic in the past. I think he will get the nod and we will go, as far as possible, with the 'tried and tested' from the win against the Dhims.

McGregor

Tavernier
McAuley
Worrall
Halliday

Jack
McCrorie
Arfield

Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Davis and Defoe will both get minutes off the bench, as will Barisic.

Tough night ahead. A win, no cards, no injuries. It's not too much to ask.:)

Another must win game.

Agreed. Although I feel every single game from now on is going to have that feel about it. Killie, Livi and Aberdeen our next 3 away games and there's going to be that feel for all of them.

Given today's news re. Goldson, the only decision to be made, for me, is whether McCrorie starts ahead of Davis. His form says he deserves to but he's struggled on plastic in the past. I think he will get the nod and we will go, as far as possible, with the 'tried and tested' from the win against the Dhims.

McGregor

Tavernier
McAuley
Worrall
Halliday

Jack
McCrorie
Arfield

Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Davis and Defoe will both get minutes off the bench, as will Barisic.

Tough night ahead. A win, no cards, no injuries. It's not too much to ask.:)

Interesting to see how much we have worked on a new formation in this break. As we all assume that Defoe didn't come up to sit on the bench and there's no way Morelos is getting dropped. But for the start of the game tomorrow I can see your above team being bang on.

Back