Todays farce from the SFA.

If this doesn't inspire every Rangers fan to get behind Pedro and the team then I don't know what will.
Pedro might not be your ideal choice of manager but by feck he has the balls to call them out.
Get behind the gaffer and the team!!
Someone will be along soon enough to tell you that Pedro is awful and should go instead of actually getting behind the team.

I'm with you on this one, we all need to get behind the manager.

Anyone can shout and scream.

We need a manager with the tactical nous and motivational abilities to negotiate Progres, Motherwell and Hibs. Perhaps a manager with a preference for Naismith over Pena and one who can organise a defence plus two screening midfielders so that they can keep clean sheets.

Yip, we need to put everything else aside for now and fight this. Stand together, bears.
No disrespect but fans fight it how? This weekend we will be pouring money into Hearts coffers. Which is of course peoples right but not for me. Our fans have more factions than in the the life of Brian. How we perform on the park and this issue are two separate things for me.

If this doesn't inspire every Rangers fan to get behind Pedro and the team then I don't know what will.
Pedro might not be your ideal choice of manager but by feck he has the balls to call them out.
Get behind the gaffer and the oteam!![/QUOTE we should be behind the team no matter what,some of the hysterical paranoia of the last few days has been well over the top.

For the Pedro bashing to start

Very true...I'm not talking about results on the park, which of course are the bottom line, but when our players and manager are being booted round parks and bad mouthed by all and sundry, I feel that we as fans should be behind them 100%.
If the team performs as they did on Sunday tomorrow night, then I'll be the first to call Pedro and players out.

Very true...I'm not talking about results on the park, which of course are the bottom line, but when are players and manager are being booted round parks and bad mouthed by all and sundry, I feel that we as fans should be behind them 100%.
If the team performs as they did on Sunday tomorrow night, then I'll be the first to call Pedro and players out.
How about this;

I thought everything Pedro said in his press conference was spot on.

I think that Rangers statement this evening is fantastic

I also think Pedro is a terrible football manager.

I also think the board are the biggest issue at the club.

Anyone can shout and scream.

We need a manager with the tactical nous and motivational abilities to negotiate Progres, Motherwell and Hibs. Perhaps a manager with a preference for Naismith over Pena and one who can organise a defence plus two screening midfielders so that they can keep clean sheets.

Is that the Naismith that's ripping up the game down here or the one who can't get a game for Norwich because I think we only had a bit of interest in the latter who is a lot older, slower and shitter than when he left.

I fail to see the correlation between this and a consistent inability to get results against vastly inferior teams with vastly inferior budgets?
Penalty against sellick, wrong sending off against hiv's and Sundays assault fest. Doesn't excuse everything but is relevant.

This issue with the sfa and their compliance officer is distinct from Pedro and his ability to be a rangers manager. We have a football authority with an agenda against us driven by a rival team. Two separate issues

Pedro's results are there in black and white.

What is it you're asking of people here?
For people to get behind the team and manager instead of trying to kick them when they are down. Pedro may or may not be the man to take us forward but while he is still manager of Rangers football club I will be behind him 100%
Right now it seems everyone outside our club is against us including the SFA and referees. It doesn't help that our own fans are acting the same at times

I have to laugh at people going on about the board,where do they get their info ?are they on the board?absolute nonsense.some of the comments have been ridiculous,even read a comment that we would have won on Sunday had Kenny Miller been on the pitch and someone looking the bread man back,utter tosh

Is that the Naismith that's ripping up the game down here or the one who can't get a game for Norwich because I think we only had a bit of interest in the latter who is a lot older, slower and shitter than when he left.

You really don't think he'd be able to perform where Miller and Pena have failed?

For people to get behind the team and manager instead of trying to kick them when they are down. Pedro may or may not be the man to take us forward but while he is still manager of Rangers football club I will be behind him 100%
Right now it seems everyone outside our club is against us including the SFA and referees. It doesn't help that our own fans are acting the same at times
We had 38,000 on Sunday, will have 45,000-50,000 tomorrow and 14,000 on Saturday.

The support of the team is without question.

The competency of the people running it is.

How about this;

I thought everything Pedro said in his press conference was spot on.

I think that Rangers statement this evening is fantastic

I also think Pedro is a terrible football manager.

I also think the board are the biggest issue at the club.

Let's hear your solution, how are you going to finance it.
Bearing in mind you have sacked the Board and Manager.

No disrespect but fans fight it how? This weekend we will be pouring money into Hearts coffers. Which is of course peoples right but not for me. Our fans have more factions than in the the life of Brian. How we perform on the park and this issue are two separate things for me.
I would not give Hearts on any other club in Scotland a smell of my shite, the SFA, SPFL is not fit for purpose.

I'm genuinely interested about your issues with the board mate?
I believe there is a bit of a low level power struggle between King and the Parks which generally leads to inaction and hesitation around the big issues.

It's just my opinion, feel free to disagree with it.

Moronic.

Fans are entitled to be critical of under-performance without having to have an action plan to remedy everything.

Moronic?
I would suggest that removing the Board and Manager, without having an alternative solution is more moronic.
Constructive criticism is acceptable but a senseless quote is not.
If there are better people ready to take over and repay the loans and replace the manager you have a point, but there is nobody shouting from the rooftops to do that, or I've missed it.

It's not separate for me. For years we've asked the club to stand up. They have. We need to get behind them, the manager and the team on Wednesday and while they take this on cause they are part of it. The reason we fail a lot of the time is because we agree on the square root of f*ck all. People may not agree on Pedro but for the moment he's still Rangers manager and under attack from a compliance officer that's trolling us, a media that hates us and the usual vermhin.

I believe there is a bit of a low level power struggle between King and the Parks which generally leads to inaction and hesitation around the big issues.

What are you basing your opinion on.

It doesn’t matter at present we have the team and Manager that can’t put three victories together, we have a Right to complain about the Rank Rotten standard of Refereeing, which I haven’t seen in Sixty odd years of supporting our team. However to keep blaming them comes back to papering over the cracks. We just have poor players that are well paid and lack guts and determination. I’m also sad to say far too many foreigners, without a clue of the Thugish Scottish game, and what Standards and Tradition we used to have. The Board will possibly put their hands up and say we have got it Wrong, however we cannot get rid of the Manager and his Entourage, because of Contracts, so in short we’re, Stuck between a Rock and a Hard Place.

You really don't think he'd be able to perform where Miller and Pena have failed?

No , but that really is not the question , I will try not to derail the thread but he was rubbish last season and hasn't kicked a ball this. Miller has been poor but was one of our best performers last year although I would have let him go. As for Pena he is a bit of a conundrum , 4 goals means he has contibuted just not in the way we all hoped he would.

I can't disagree with it as I have no knowledge of boardroom going's on. I just thought you maybe had more than a hunch.

We had 38,000 on Sunday, will have 45,000-50,000 tomorrow and 14,000 on Saturday.

The support of the team is without question.

The competency of the people running it is.
Well how about all those fans actually get behind the team and manager and "support" them instead of being on there back after 5 minutes when we have the first stray pass. How about they all cheer the manager of Rangers football club wether they think he is the right man for the job or not because he is our manager and they are our players on the park. How about we actually give our manager time to rebuild a whole new team.

Back