Corrupt to the core, where will it all end?

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
It's beyond obvious we are being treated differently to other clubs both on and off the park.

The compliant officer seldom sees an offence by anyone in green be it Hibs or Celtic. Media are bang out of order and failing in their duties. The police and politicians are blinkered.

What agenda is being followed and why are other clubs sitting back and accepting the clear bias favouring one club in particular?

What's the end game here? Are they trying to drive Rangers fans away? I'm fed up with it all but happy to give Rangers my cash but seldom go to away games now as not amused by clubs complicity in what is going on with the scandal that is the bias in Scottish football.

Brown, Gordon and other Celtic players get away with elbows, stamps, reckless high challenges and the referees turn a blind eye as does that prick masquerading as a compliance officer. Hibs and Motherwell get away with all sorts v Rangers yet Rangers player gets cited, it's fucking ridiculous.

I'm glad the club has spoken out but they need to do it all the time. If refs appear to have cheated, call the bastards out.

I don't have the solution to this. We fight thuggery back on the pitch with like for like we'd end up with seven players. I reckon it may be down to the loyal fans to apply pressure and ease the obvious agenda. Will it take boycotts (not popular but the biggest weapon we have) or some sort of unrest or something else?

No one else looks likely to help address the blatant discrimination, cheating and foul play that we regularly are having to put up with.

It will have an effect on fans at some point but when will that be? %^*& lining a diddy clubs pockets to watch them boot the shit out of our players, ignored by certain shite bag refs like Beaton, McLean, Clancy, Thompson and others then deliberately misreported by more biased bastards in the press who are no better than paid trolls these days.

What say you on the matter?

The SFA and the SPL are all Liewells puppets, and all the other diddy teams are happy to go along with the status quo because they are weak.

Boycotting away games should happen, but won't because some people can't see the wood for the tree's.

Yes, our team needs support away from home but lets be honest we aren't anywhere close to winning anything at the moment so depriving the sycophants that suck up to Septic of the blue pound would be a real %^*& you moment.

The blue pound is important to all the smaller clubs in Scotland as the bears all turn out in big numbers, eat the pies and drink the bovril. If that golden goose were to disappear they would have to take notice. We need to stand up for Rangers as right now I feel the board are gutless. A little protest statement about a 2 game ban for Alves isn't going to make much difference, although I hope I am wrong.

It's difficult to see where it ends. I don't even think the referee are cheats as such (Beaton aside), they've just been so used to giving decisions against us knowing it's the easier option, and they won't receive any sort of scrutiny from our support, a large chunk of which still believe dignified silence is the answer.

We simply need to tear into them every single week. The club's statement tonight is a start, but it needs to be relentless. We'll never win another league title when we need to beat the referee every other week.

Would be good to have some sort of mass protest on Saturday with the game being on tv,everyone leaving after 70 minutes or something like that

the blue pound disappeared from the spl for 4 years unfortunately they all survived and are still playing football ,we need to start complain , complain and complain about everything ,we need to find the channels to have our voices heard ,

Boycott all away grounds until other clubs start acting honourably.

But, there's no chance we will ever have an effective mass boycott.

Until something changes, we will continue howling at the moon.

We know where this ends. It ends with us being labelled as nuts, supporters of little teams laughing at us, nothing really happening, sellik having some sort of 'jaunty' display at the next Old Firm - which will be horrific, but just the 'craic' and us having to suck it up and get on with it.

The tide has turned, the game is ruined. It's run by one man and his band of bellends. Time we got used to it.

Try complaining to the SFA on line you get led round the houses but can log a complaint. Write to them they do not acknowledge your complaint or if they take it on board obviously my name does not match up as being one of their sycophant followers with a see you jimmy hat or I am not on the Hamish Husband list of football arseholes

It has reached the point where the SFA is no longer even trying to hide its prejudice against our club. Fair is fair, but if that Compliance Officer can reach the conclusion that only Alves has a case to answer then even the most blinkered observer can see that there are clearly different rules in place for anyone connected to Rangers Football Club.

The club should employ someone to analyse absolutely everything and present the data. If we are going to prove that there’s an agenda, we need to show the facts.

I’m talking about watching every game, analysing comments by commentators during games, documenting media reaction, documenting the governing body reactions. I’m not just talking about our games, I mean everyone’s.

It’ll be a long process, a season at least, but it could be done.

We know where this ends. It ends with us being labelled as nuts, supporters of little teams laughing at us, nothing really happening, sellik having some sort of 'jaunty' display at the next Old Firm - which will be horrific, but just the 'craic' and us having to suck it up and get on with it.

The tide has turned, the game is ruined. It's run by one man and his band of bellends. Time we got used to it.
We should never get used to it. This should be the start of the fightback and we should be showing a 'no Surrender' stance to the blatant anti Rangers bias shown by the SFA, referees, media et al

I think quite a lot quite like their day out on the beer etc to give it up as a protest.

Scottish football is on its arse no matter what any bastard says. ;)

We should never get used to it. This should be the start of the fightback and we should be showing a 'no Surrender' stance to the blatant anti Rangers bias shown by the SFA, referees, media et al

Nope. Accepting it is not the way to go. It's like getting bent over. No chance.

The club have sat back for decades and watched this manifest. Murray and Bain are massively at fault and this not the Rangers way pish by user staunch got is nowhere.

Surely the club has the answer within it's own gift?

Selectively refuse away tickets. It's truly astounding that we are funding Hearts on Saturday.

Militant leadership from the top. Not cautious Chartered Accountants.

The referee strike, remember that? The sacking of Hugh Dallas, it's being going on for years, until the media grow a backbone, which won't ever happen, we need to be putting more pressure on the SFA and trying to get as many officials from the Club into positions of power, all I ask for is parity, nothing more, nothing less...until then, we're going to continue to get f.ucked over

I've said it before but here go's. the "club" need to start naming the bastards and detailing why and do it from an arms length entity that can be validated by the disclaimer..."the views of RFC media outlet do not necessarily represent the views of Rangers Football Club "
Once their names start appearing in public and their backgrounds investigated and brought into the public domain maybe they will think twice.
Pick a high profile critic of the club snd go after them.

I've said it before but here go's. the "club" need to start naming the bastards and detailing why and do it from an arms length entity that can be validated by the disclaimer..."the views of RFC media outlet do not necessarily represent the views of Rangers Football Club "
Once their names start appearing in public and their backgrounds investigated and brought into the public domain maybe they will think twice.
A fight back of sleekit proportions would be good.

God, I wouldn't want you next to me in the trenches!

What we see now is the result of decades of political manoeuvring, concerted and planned to aid one club and one club only.

The very thing they have screamed from the rooftops about for years is exactly what we are a victim of. Bigotry.

They have an absolute hatred of our club and Protestants as a whole. They are pathological in their hatred towards what we are.

This has all been part of a long game from them that I am utterly convinced has influences reaching much further than the corridors at Hampden.

Look at the way our fans are pursued for offences, which I agree should be punished but in an equal manner. Look at the venom and poison from the media day in and day out setting the narrative. Influencing people to subconsciously associate us with negative connotations.

We are no angels and we really do have to get our own house in order but do not tell me they are not doing their best to chip away at anything and everything they can to make things as near on impossible as they can.

From the media placemen to prominent positions in politics to seedy links to FARE UEFA and HMRC it all adds up to one very wicked and powerful force that is obsessed by furthering their own agenda and very much destroying us in the process.

Last edited:
Absolutely this, said as much on the club statement thread, name the c.unts, all of them

Boycott away grounds its the only way.

I'm not so sure that it is. Many players have said the fans are like a 12th man, especially away from home.
How about another way of thinking, use away games to voice and demonstrate our unwillingness to accept unfair treatment, vilification, media bias and corrupt organisations.
Yes our enemies will benefit from our funds, but with so many of our games being televised we have quite a stage to make our views known.

At this point who can intervene and regulate the SFA? Is FIFA going to intervene and overrule this joke of an organization. Fat chance. The SFA operates like a government is some banana republic dictatorship. They don't even care how obvious the unfairness and bias is. They are also far too stupid and petty to even perceive this. Its absolutely outrageous what went down today but is anyone really shocked? Its absolutely appalling that integrity of the game is Scotland is in such a shambles but the rest of the Premier league teams are ok with decisions like today, just because its Rangers.

Try complaining to the SFA on line you get led round the houses but can log a complaint. Write to them they do not acknowledge your complaint or if they take it on board obviously my name does not match up as being one of their sycophant followers with a see you jimmy hat or I am not on the Hamish Husband list of football arseholes

Doesn't matter. Tie them up in administration. Not emails. Old school with Royal Mail. Every supporter that was at or watched the game on Sunday prints off a pic of Cardoso's face and mails it to them. 30,000 envelopes will keep them busy. :D

What we see now is the result of decades of political manoeuvring, concerted and planned to aid one club and one club only.

The very thing they have screamed from the rooftops about for years is exactly what we are a victim of. Bigotry.

They have an absolute hatred of our club and Protestants as a whole. They are pathological in their hatred towards what we are.

This has been all part of a long game from them that I am utterly convinced has influences reaching much further than the corridors at Hampden.

Look at the way our fans are pursued for offences, which I agree should be punished but in an equal manner. Look at the venom and poison from the media day in and day out setting the narrative. Influencing people to subconsciously associate us with negative connotations.

We are no angels and we really do have to get our own house in order but do not tell me they are not doing their best to chip away at anything and everything they can to make things as near on impossible as they can.

From the media placemen to prominent positions in politics to seedy links to FARE UEFA and HMRC it all adds up to one very wicked and powerful force that is obsessed by furthering their own agenda and very much destroying us in the process.

I will say my own Mantra, Don’t Give Away Team Monies, or take bear Minimum Tickets to cost them on Stewarding and catering. I have repeated this so many times and that came from an inside source, who simply said Rangers Fans HAVE the opportunity to deal Scottish Football a Bloody Nose. Unfortunately some of our support can’t see the wood from the trees.

22728697_10155727660677310_5412328391125183471_n.jpg

Would be good to have some sort of mass protest on Saturday with the game being on tv,everyone leaving after 70 minutes or something like that
How will that matter idiots went and spent there cash and helped hearts pay for there new stand..a total boycott is the,way forward,but,wont happen due to selfish bears and I dont miss a game mentality

Since Rangers were forced to the lowest league, our players have been booted and elbowed all over the park with no protection from officials. It was insinuated that as Rangers were a full time big club, then part time players, not being as skillfull were allowed liberties against us. This shocking attitude from officials has continued to now, with the assaults perpetrated against our players would not have been allowed at any other game. Absolute shocking decision by the compliance officer regarding Alves kick-out, as there should have been at least 2 Red cards for Murderwell players.

Do not expect anything different because those at the top of Scottish football were picked by Peter the rat. Remember Hugh Dallas being sacked by Sfa for emails allegedly inappropriate yet said Sfa appoint Malky Mackay who was sacked for inappropriate racist comments in England . What a bigoted organisation the Sfa is do they not realise the S stands for Scottish not Southern Ireland

Just goes to show what we are up against at time folks,we need to follow through this to the end,all our enemies wanted us dead,some if not most still do and certainly the scum from the east.

Waken up we’re at war and should be all in single file ready for battle...

Aye Ready

Bastards!!

WATP

Boycott and instead of giving all the other scum clubs our money donate the money to RANGERS.
As for the 12th man stuff, does anyone need supporters when they are doing their job ?

Blue pound back and tv cash back because rangers are in the league again
Check
Keep up the agenda against rangers
Check
That’s what the mentally challenged dominated sfa want , and they are succeeding

Back