Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Worrall or Katic is a toss up. Massive to have Goldson back in centre defence. Same performance as 29th December please Rangers. #LetsGo

Worrall still starting ahead of Katic..

giphy.gif

Heart-in-mouth time then every time Worrall is involved in play . . . . I hope I'm proven wrong but him over Katic is a bad move

Katic unlucky I think, but a very strong team.

433 with McCrorie best in the tougher fixtures imo

Worrall motm against a side that didnt even get near us? Take it you missed the kilmarnock game.

No, how did Katic play in that? The point made was Katic has been better than Worral recently. It’s not true.

Gutted katic is dropped! Can't understand why he keeps playing worrall in front katic, it looks like he has to play him, it wont do katics confidence any good.

Every player on our bench would get into the Aberdeen team. There really is no excuse for not winning tonight.

Get it done, Bears!

That’s arguably our strongest XI, and January business has made a massive difference to the level of quality available off the bench. No excuses for not winning this tonight.

He absolutely has. Worrall’s horrific mistake against Kilmarnock was only 14 days ago. Katic hasn’t put a foot wrong since coming into the team.

Going on that game you’d be dropping half the team.
Worral made a mistake and was shaky after
McGregor also fucked up on Jones goal, got beat half way to his post. Should he be dropped too?

The team is chosen. Katic doesn’t make it. Get over it and let’s get the 3 points

Worrall and Goldson have been a calamity at the back in the majority of away games they have played.

Extremely unfair on Katic. The manager either has a problem with Katic or sees a helluva lot more in Worrall than I do.

Not for a minute saying I'd rather worral over katic but worral's best games have been in the bigger games and I genuinely don't think he's as bad as made out, confident he will be fine tonight.

What a bunch of bed wetters. Katic has become a much better player since he hasn't been playing! Worrall is far from perfect and was poor v Killie but if SG decides hes the man to partner the returning Goldson in this game then I'm with him all the way. C'mon Rangers get into these sheep shagging b@@stards.

It wasn't really.

It was subject to change after Goldson's fitness test.

It was still wrong.

I think if you asked any fan what the team would be we would probably have guessed it anyway. The manager favours Worrall over Katic and if Goldson is fit he would start.

Going on that game you’d be dropping half the team.
Worral made a mistake and was shaky after
McGregor also fucked up on Jones goal, got beat half way to his post. Should he be dropped too?

The team is chosen. Katic doesn’t make it. Get over it and let’s get the 3 points

Absolute rubbish. One player made a horrendous mistake, no one else did. McGregor’s wasn’t even remotely in the same category as Worrall’s.

My opinions on Katic and Worrall have no bearing on the result, so there’s nothing to get over. What a stupid thing to say.

Back