Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

GUBBED.jpg

What a win. Got a little nervous at times in the last 15 mins of regulation time, but a deserved victory.

Now to get Alfie's card rescinded (biomechanics) and watch the ensuing timplosion.

Only in Scotland can a player get kicked in the face and be sent off for it.

Why don't you let the match progress before using SSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG :mad::mad::mad:

We had no one to hold the ball up and it was all one way traffic since the sending off. Or were you watching a different match? Fair play to Defoe he took his goal well but it don't change what went before.

we looked out on our feet at the end there, everyone put in a shift, but midfield was not up to scratch tonight

They are a bunch of thugs but I thought Greg Stewart did well.... And i genuinely think shinnie would be a good squad player

Big mug of Coffee to calm myself down now.Well done Rangers.Big resulf for us and another monkey off our back.

[QUOTE="KentGer, post:

Not over yet. So, and I’m not saying we should, but should we - or at what point should we - take Morelos off to (a) protect him as Sheep clearly going to wind him up (b) rest him and (c) give Defoe a run out. Also have to think about how he’d feel coming off whilst on a hat trick. Maybe we wait until his third goes in :)[/QUOTE]

Think we left it too late :mad::mad:

Anyone want to buy some buttons? my erchie made plenty near the end, oh me of little faith.
4 goals at pittodrie on a poor wednesday night is great by any standards, well done troops.

Back