Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

Well, that's the end of it for Pedro. Going by tonight, there is too much wrong behind the scenes for it to turn around. And McInnes can't be next.

The ref made an arse of that, but lets be honest - Jack should have been sent off in the first place.

Embarrassing that he had to consult his linesman twice in the space of two minutes to make such big decisions.

I bet the 4th Official was watching the RTV playback and corrected the Ref.
But didnt see Broadfoots stamps and his dive.
This would knock the stuffing out of any team, never mind ours

Only Rangers can feck up on this scale.

Badly wanted Pedro to succeed but i've had it now........we are going backwards.

With the exception of one or two players, we have a side full of has-beens, never-weres and never-will-bes.

Dave King - if we are to salvage anything from this season, you have to act now.
The season is over. No way we are catching the sheep.

I've no words after that.

I don't know if I'm more pissed off with our performance or the shocking refereeing again.

I can't defend it anymore though.

Again we can sit here and blame the ref for another shocking display however we weren't good enough.

Missed chances
Missed a penalty

How many opportunities do we want?

I’m starting to think that Laurel and fucking Hardy are writing the script to our season.

Seriously, wtf went on in that last ten minutes? 6 minutes for the penalty to be taken. A red card 5 minutes after the offense. No action on Broadfoot for the initial penalty or the three stamps on the foot of Jack. Then he end the game two minutes early with us having a corner?

Just wtf?

Back