Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

Utter shambles the officials are a joke,that said we are complete disgrace the last 20 minutes they looked more like scoring.
Said before and will say again we will win nothing with Pedro in charge he is worse than coisty as a manager.

There's no question Pedro must go, but to say there's no way we're catching the sheep is ridiculous.

We began the night 6 points behind them and we are now 5 points behind them.

Appoint the right man and we can take 2nd place.

We began the night in 3rd place and we are now in 4th place.

Say what you like about our performance but that was a completely shocking display of officiating. Absolutely amateur from his dealing with.the cards to cutting the extra time short purely to avoid more bother. An utter joke of a referee, he allows Broadfoot to stamp on Jack but sends Jack off for a shove that was embellished by Broadfoot?

Pedro quite simply isn't a very good manager. I know he's tried, I know he's a nice guy, I know we all wanted him to succeed, but it's patently obvious it hasn't worked and isn't going to work. It's like Le Guen all over again.

You can't win an F1 race driving a wee hatchback, no matter how much encouragement you give the driver.

Seriously, wtf went on in that last ten minutes? 6 minutes for the penalty to be taken. A red card 5 minutes after the offense. No action on Broadfoot for the initial penalty or the three stamps on the foot of Jack. Then he end the game two minutes early with us having a corner?

Just wtf?

Welcome to anti The Rangers football league of Scotland.

Nicely done big Kirk :cool:

To be clear this was for Broadfoot’s nicely timed challenge for the penalty.

Now retracted following his pathetic behaviour with Jack. That said, Jack’s reaction was also ridiculous given the red cards he’s already had this year and the knowledge that referees are always itching to send a Rangers player off. Daftness.

Seriously, wtf went on in that last ten minutes? 6 minutes for the penalty to be taken. A red card 5 minutes after the offense. No action on Broadfoot for the initial penalty or the three stamps on the foot of Jack. Then he end the game two minutes early with us having a corner?

Just wtf?
Have to say that I'm with you on this one Doc. I have no idea wtf I have just watched. Not even trying to hide in plain sight anymore are they?

interesting to see what the ref reports to why he changed from yellow to red for jack.

if it was because the 4th official watched a replay then it needs to be appealed as video replays are not in use in Scotland so should have stood as a yellow, anything else is a blatant disregard for the rules!

I've never seen anything like that in my life.

First the referee allowing the melee to take place. Then booking both of them. Then taking the 4th official's advice (because he booked him meaning the compliant officer can't ban RJ retrospectively), Then missing the penalty, then them going up the park and scoring.

What are the odds of all of that? And how can you possibly blame Pedro who is not even on the touchline for all of that?
He could have made sure Herrera takes pens at least but not looking to criticize him. Even Alves taking it came into my mind but not Candeias.

So many things going against us there:-

1. The ref re-booking a player about 3 minutes after the first booking for the same offence.
2. No booking for Broadfoot at the penalty
3. Game stopped for 6-7 minutes yet he only played 2 over the normal 4 that was held when it should have been another 4 minutes on top of that.
4. You just knew Candeias was missing that after he wouldn't give the ball to our striker Herrera
5. Broadfoot repeatedly stamping on Jacks feet.
6. Dorrans kicked out of the game and maybe out for weeks
7. Repeated yellow card offences ignored by the ref when it was Killie players

Pedro GTF!

Get Big Sam in, feckin Yosemite Sam would be more use than Pedro and his comedy show! Disgrace

That was dire. Just rubbish how few chances we made.

What actually happened for those who watched on the telly? Looked like a red to me and also a very soft pen. What was the build up to the guy falling over?

interesting to see what the ref reports to why he changed from yellow to red for jack.

if it was because the 4th official watched a replay then it needs to be appealed as video replays are not in use in Scotland so should have stood as a yellow, anything else is a blatant disregard for the rules!
It was a yellow and a straight red

Playing at home against Kilmarnock, should be a certain 3 points, anything less is unacceptable.
Pedro, his staff and the players need to take a good look at themselves. Awful performance.

A team similar to McCoist’s garbage, only this one cost millions.

No game plan, no organisation, long aimless balls, a dross back four, no midfield, awful options out wide and completely toothless in front of goal. We huff, puff and batter the ball up the park time and time again.

No pace, no urgency, we don’t have control of the football.

We are utterly shit.

I ve been watching football for almost 40 years and have never seen a referee change his decision. But then again like all refs in this country theyve prob been told to send Rangers players of for the slightest thing.

There is some dire refereeing but that's just a smokescreen.

A good Rangers side would still have won most of the matches in which we have dropped points this season, poor refereeing or not.

We are where we are thanks to the manager. He isn't good enough. We have to cut our losses.

Does anyone really want to go into another Glasgow derby with Pedro still at the helm?

If King does not sack Pedro now he is not the man to run Rangers,he has to stand up and be counted and admit they made the wrong choice for manager lets get Pedro out and save our season.

i hope to wake up tomorrow & see that we’re looking for a new manager, cant take anymore of this horror show!!

Pedro should be sacked tonight. Just like he should've been sacked umpteen times before. Taking Morelos off was baffling. Jack was stupid yet again. God knows who thought letting candeias hit the penalty was a good idea. The teams performance was turgid. Come home Walter...please.

Love my club, love my team, when you dont want to watch the next match then deep down i know its time for pedro to go.

Complete and utter shambles.

Our home record under Pedro is relagation form.

We have suffered our worst home defeat v them, worst ever european result, lost to the sheep at home for the first time since 91, lost against motherwell in a cup semi final.

How much longer must we suffer this fool as a manager?

Rangers board do your duty and sack the clown.

A team similar to McCoist’s garbage, only this one cost millions.

No game plan, no organisation, long aimless balls, a dross back four, no midfield, awful options out wide and completely toothless in front of goal. We huff, puff and batter the ball up the park time and time again.

No pace, no urgency, we don’t have control of the football.

We are utterly shit.

One of the baffling things is that we have no structure to our team
Kilmarnock were dire but they had a structure that kept them in it despite being rotten
we are a complete footballing shambles

That was Jack's indiscipline that cost us 2 points.
I think the point most on here are missing is that we had a penalty to finish the game and couldn't even test the keeper a woeful effort absolutely feckin shocking not helped by jack biting and behaving like an idiot, where is Alves while this going on ? he should have Jack by the scruff of the neck telling him to calm down to allow the penalty to be taken, shambles utter shambles.

Pedro ain't going anywhere unless he gets his contract paid up. Shit, but that's the way it is.

Back