Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

Who, who hits a penalty low to the left? The absolute worst place to put it, furthermore without pace? Jesus effing Christ.

Always high to the right, what a fücking waste.

No manager with decent credentials will take the job, we are skint and don't have a pot to piss in, anyone with a good reputation would be nuts to take us on.

If King does not sack Pedro now he is not the man to run Rangers,he has to stand up and be counted and admit they made the wrong choice for manager lets get Pedro out and save our season.

Murray, as bad as he was, at least had the gumption to get rid of PLG when it became clear it wasn't going to work.

Eighteen months later we were in a European final and then went on to win three in a row.

Sacking a manager after less than a year might not usually be the Rangers way - we have had so few managers in our existence after all - but sometimes it is the right thing to do.

This isn't a good manager having a poor run of results. This is an incompetent manager being found out. This is Pedro doing his best, max Pedro, and it isn't good enough.

So many things going against us there:-

1. The ref re-booking a player about 3 minutes after the first booking for the same offence.
2. No booking for Broadfoot at the penalty
3. Game stopped for 6-7 minutes yet he only played 2 over the normal 4 that was held when it should have been another 4 minutes on top of that.
4. You just knew Candeias was missing that after he wouldn't give the ball to our striker Herrera
5. Broadfoot repeatedly stamping on Jacks feet.
6. Dorrans kicked out of the game and maybe out for weeks
7. Repeated yellow card offences ignored by the ref when it was Killie players

8. We are absolutely awful. I mean seriously bad. The Oxford English hasn't yet got the word that describes just how bad this side is.

I can't believe we find a way to drop points. Score the penalty and it's game over. Just ridiculous. The concentration levels of the players has to be better than that.

We were hanging on for a 1-0. Killie looked far more dangerous in the last 10 minutes and a lot fitter too. We then get the gift of the penalty only for Jack to get involved with Broadfoot. He should walk away and let the man take the penalty. The icing on the cake, Killie go up the park and score, to be fair the goal was coming. Oh and if Tavernier is a defender then I'm the feckin Queen of Sheba. Maybe Pedro just needs a bit more time.

Our team are shockingly bad not point in blaming the ref he gave us a penalty which we squandered , I'm sure king must be hoping Pedro enquires about a post elsewhere.

I don't know where we go from here. I get the "Pedro must go" - but, who comes in? I don't want a caretaker again.

That's 3 reds already for Jack this season - and we're not out of October.

Another red for reacting when it's a foul for us too. The stats on us getting carded after being awarded fouls must be astronomical.

As for Candeias taking the pen - Dorrans, Morelos and Miller would have been in front of him in the queue - and none of them were on the field.

Whatever happens - now is time to pull together!

So the foreign lads know how important it is at Rangers?

What about the homegrown players? Another red card for Ryan Jack who has only been here for 5 minutes?

Fucking pig sick of it.

Do t think it was a pen, just bounced off each other, the ball was still in the box, thought you could'nt play the ball until out of the 18 yard box?

Still at a loss to what the referee done there. He seen the incident and booked Jack. Is that even possible that another official minutes after the decision tells him he got it wrong and he chnages his mind. What if we had taken the penalty and scored was he going to run over and red card Jack then. Got to be that Jack did something else.

The longer it stayed 1-0 the more inevitable the equaliser became.

It's like the players are almost daring the opposition to come back into it, and get a perverse pleasure out of it when they do.

Most sides get an adrenaline boost when they break the deadlock. We just down tools.

Pedro is now terminally unlucky

We've seen it with managers before. When your time is up nothing goes for you. You don't get the breaks and ridiculous events over take your plans.

Time for him to be put out of his misery

I'm actually lost for words after that. Never seen 10 mins of football like that in my life. Jack was a farce. Broadfoots a d@#$. the ref had no idea wtf he was doing and the defence at the end was woeful!!

A team similar to McCoist’s garbage, only this one cost millions.

No game plan, no organisation, long aimless balls, a dross back four, no midfield, awful options out wide and completely toothless in front of goal. We huff, puff and batter the ball up the park time and time again.

No pace, no urgency, we don’t have control of the football.

We are utterly shit.

Can't disagree with any of that.

With most teams, the winnings from betting on getting a penalty in the 90th min to make it 2-0, only to get a player sent off, miss the penalty and the other team to equalise within a minute could buy you a Ferrari. Not with us.

Ryan Jack is an idiot I'm afraid. All he had to do was turn his back. Players will nip, stand on your toes, generally wind you up all game... if hes gonna react that way hes no good to us

There is no question we are the final period of Pedro's tenure, I just dont know when he will go. I had thought the 2 games against Aberdeen were the ones that would decide, now I think it could be tomorrow but more likely Monday after a loss at Murrayfield.

As for Jack, he needs to really think about what he is doing. That's 3 reds now, yes the one v Hibs was wrong but he is no good in the stands as he has been a good signing for us.

As others say, when Candias missed the penalty all money was on an equaliser and so it proved.

Gutted, angry but also so disappointed with things as they are now.

No one cares, no one wants to take responsibility. We are a side full of lost souls.

We need someone to come in and instill self-respect and motivation into the side. We need a guvnor.

That last 5 mins of utter farce was unbelievable. The thing that got me raging up until then was the fact that we stood off the team who are bottom of the league and watched them knock the ball around like Barcelona! You could see them grow in confidence and they took the opportunity. We just didn't have the ability to take control of the game.
Just not good enough.

we were bad tonight, actually we were really really bad, i don't think there are any words to describe how bad we were!

wanted it to work out for Pedro but he's done now, the players have downed tools, he either does the honorable thing and tenders his resignation or is sacked in the morning.

I'd get Murty back in now

If i had a penny for everytime since Sunday ive heard people say we need to fight back and we're too soft. Well look what happens when our players do fight back. Refs just begging for an excuse.

No manager with decent credentials will take the job, we are skint and don't have a pot to piss in, anyone with a good reputation would be nuts to take us on.
You dont say. whats our financial position then? You sound like one of those east end financial experts.

Jack is an idiot but Bruno Alves needs to take some responsibility for not taking control of the situation. Not only that but he should have taken the ball off Candeias and taken the spot kick himself. Looks like he's lost interest.....

The Pedro defenders will be along in a minute to tell us it’s all the refs fault and Pedro is and will be a success.

The truth is it’s been failure since day one an absolute unmitigated disaster of an appointment which has stumbled from one embarrassment to another we aren’t better than the rest of the spl dross and show no signs of improvement.

It’s time to go Pedro.

How did Jack even end up involved with Briadfoot! He’s just walked over to him, Rangers TV said Briadfoot tried to step on his toes as they squared up. I’m not so sure may have been clutching at straws, bud he hit the deck holding his face when clearly nothing happened. He better get brought to task over that!

I don't blame Pedro for tonight. I do blame him for the signings and the underperformance generally. We were cheated tonight. But Ryan Jack can get to f***. What a moron.

Disagree mate .

Last 10 minutes we were hanging on . A penalty at 90 mins , we fluff it and then allow killie up the park to score ?

That's on Pedro and his £7 million team . A shambles . Again .

The referee lost it. He should have been booking the Kilmarnock players who were preventing the penalty being taken, and none of this would have happened. Weak refereeing again, but Ryan Jack is stupid.

Yep, it was a penalty, then he wasn't sure, then the Kilmarnock players swarmed him. I have no idea whether the linesman was agreeing with him, disagreeing with him or pointing something out, but the indecision emboldened Kilmarnock, and tempers started to rise.

How did Jack even end up involved with Briadfoot! He’s just walked over to him, Rangers TV said Briadfoot tried to step on his toes as they squared up. I’m not so sure may have been clutching at straws, bud he hit the deck holding his face when clearly nothing happened. He better get brought to task over that!
he tried to stand directly on his foot about three times.

The Pedro defenders will be along in a minute to tell us it’s all the refs fault and Pedro is and will be a success.

The truth is it’s been failure since day one an absolute unmitigated disaster of an appointment which has stumbled from one embarrassment to another we aren’t better than the rest of the spl dross and show no signs of improvement.

It’s time to go Pedro.

You might be right, but the referee was an absolute joke tonight and, had he done his job correctly we would have probably scored the penalty and won 2-0

Broadfoot is a coward and a scumbag and I always thought he was a dumpling of a player he should be ashamed of himself

Jack is an absolute idiot for rising to the bait though just walk away and laugh at him
He is showing all the temperament of a Sunday league player and should know better.

We settled for 1-0 after about 70 minutes by taking a striker off to put 5 in midfield. Killie then starting to run right through us. Pedro seriously had to go

I wish we never got the penalty, would have won 1-0, no crazy bizarre last 5 mins and Jack would not have been sent off but it's all hypothetical shite I'm spouting, I feel sick.

Not a chance he will.
He's helped get one of ours sent off, no retrospective action will be required.

Murray, as bad as he was, at least had the gumption to get rid of PLG when it became clear it wasn't going to work.

Eighteen months later we were in a European final and then went on to win three in a row.

Sacking a manager after less than a year might not usually be the Rangers way - we have had so few managers in our existence after all - but sometimes it is the right thing to do.

This isn't a good manager having a poor run of results. This is an incompetent manager being found out. This is Pedro doing his best, max Pedro, and it isn't good enough.

Davy White got sacked for one loss to Gornik after going through the previous season unbeaten and still losing the league, Pedro should think himself lucky he doesn't have old John Lawrence for a chairman.

Back