Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - RangersTV.tv **

Fukin embarrassing. Let’s not blame the ref. Game should have been put away long ago. Holt had the cheek to clap the fans. Get tae fk!

I've never seen anything like that in my life.

First the referee allowing the melee to take place. Then booking both of them. Then taking the 4th official's advice (because he booked him meaning the compliant officer can't ban RJ retrospectively), Then missing the penalty, then them going up the park and scoring.

What are the odds of all of that? And how can you possibly blame Pedro who is not even on the touchline for all of that?

Jack should be carpeted for his lack of discipline. Broadfoot will avoid further punishment because he took the yellow. Why didn't Herrera take the pen?

These players need to take a long look at themselves. They've accelerate the demise of their manager through stupidity, lack of professionalism and throwing their energies into the wrong things.

Disgraceful all round.

However with a 3-0 pasting, hopefully we can stop all this utter shit about McInnes taking over.

Seriously, wtf went on in that last ten minutes? 6 minutes for the penalty to be taken. A red card 5 minutes after the offense. No action on Broadfoot for the initial penalty or the three stamps on the foot of Jack. Then he end the game two minutes early with us having a corner?

Just wtf?

Scottish Football at its very best.

That was a completely bizarre ending, Unfortunately when a Manager's time is up they can't seem to catch a break

What the actual %^*& happened there? We were awarded a penalty, the wee man was crying in his bed so I nipped through to check he was ok, come back just as Kilmarnock equalise?!

CF90YPxUUAEyEFz.jpg

If I don't laugh I will cry, lost for words now.

We didn’t deserve to win that game. Regardless of Jack and the officials’ performances, we simply didn’t do enough.

%^*& knows why Candeias didn’t put his foot through that penalty either.

Another horror show.

Some of them players are letting the manager down. RyanJack clearly has an empty head with some of his sendings off. As much talent as he has got it's no good to Rangers sitting in the stand every few weeks.

What can the manager do when a player does that and not one of the 4 officials manage to see the 3/4 attempts to stamp on jacks feet then throws himself down holding his face?im sorry but they're just ripping the pish out of Rangers now. 5 mins to let the penalty to be taken is a joke.

Broadfoot sums up the farce that is Scottish football. He continually just stands there standing on his foot then hits the deck when he reacts. Absolute scum behaviour.

Ref fucked it up and Broadfoot is an arsehole.

But we missed a penalty on 94 minutes to go 2-0 up and ended up drawing! No-one to blame but ourselves. Get the win, then complain. Don't go to pot with 30 seconds to go ffs.

Not winning against Kilmarnock after Sunday isn't good enough .
I like Pedro I wanted him to succeed but I'm sorry that's it no more .

Decent goal. Then off the face of a cliff ending in an absolute shambles. I am in shock at how bad things can be to fall apart so easily time and time again.

absolute terrible penalty by candias as well, he looked like he thought %^*& it, the games nearly done anyway. 3 points down the toilet and we had a penalty 10 seconds before the goal, horrendous display. And the ref giving Jack a red 5 mins later, we need more than a statement for the board

Thought PC was going to be a success but unsure now. A missed penalty, a wonder save, and an unlucky goal conceded but it's right off the back of Sunday and even 1-0 at home to Kilmarnock was a bit weak IMO.

There's no question Pedro must go, but to say there's no way we're catching the sheep is ridiculous.

We began the night 6 points behind them and we are now 5 points behind them.

Appoint the right man and we can take 2nd place.
Last paragraph is true but to look at the fact we have closed the gap by a point tonight as a positive is ridiculous. We should be 3 behind them with the goal difference taking a bit of a swing. Killies equaliser will have given the sheep a massive lift.

Feels like I'm in the fvcking twilight zone - wtf??? Stupid from Jack, Broadfoot should have seen red too, put your laces through it Candias FFS and then totally switched off for the Killie goal.

Back