League done?

ArfieldsSalute

Clinging a bit even before today but with that poor performance, got to be league done!

Know will always hope but the scum win tomorrow we are 8 points behind, we look devoid of ideas without Morelos and they are scoring for fun!

Was done after that Kilmarnock game, as much as folk couldn’t come to grips with that fact.

We just aren’t a team capable of going on a winning run.

Clinging a bit even before today but with that poor performance, got to be league done!

Know will always hope but the scum win tomorrow we are 8 points behind, we look devoid of ideas without Morelos and they are scoring for fun!
It was done when we lost to kilmarnock in the first game back

I would gladly be wrong but I do believe its over after today's game and the Killie game.
I watched the st Johnstone game against the scum and they never tried an inch and today pressed and closed Down all over the pitch , no surprise.

I would gladly be wrong but I do believe its over after today's game and the Killie game.
I watched the st Johnstone game against the scum and they never tried an inch and today pressed and closed Down all over the pitch , no surprise.

Or possibly we were so lethargic on ball it allowed them to get near.

Today, especially knowing they would sit in we play Candeias, Middleton and Kent who all need space to run at players.....where are you finding space when team is camped on 18 yard box.

Know we were a bit stretched up front but Defoe on his own trying to win cross balls is pointless......!

You need consistency to win a title. We are woefully inconsistent and that performance for a team in the last chance saloon for the title was absolutely pathetic and gutless.

Or possibly we were so lethargic on ball it allowed them to get near.

Today, especially knowing they would sit in we play Candeias, Middleton and Kent who all need space to run at players.....where are you finding space when team is camped on 18 yard box.

Know we were a bit stretched up front but Defoe on his own trying to win cross balls is pointless......!

As I posted at the time Defoe and Davis were daft signings.

We have to ask the question why the Mhanks beat St Johnston with ease a couple of weeks ago, 5-0.
What is different?
Do St Johnstone have a different mentality when they play us, compared to when they play the Scum?
Or do we just not have the movement and quality sharp passing in the final third?
It seems like the latter.

The title 'race' was over after we lost to Killie. It destroyed all the hard work we did on 29th December. I never, ever bought into the 'no gap' nonsense. It was always there - but we always had a decent chance of closing it. When we lost to Killie, that well and truly burst the ball.

The mentally challengeds have put NINE past that lot in the last fortnight. We couldn't find ONE. The season now boils down to the Scottish Cup, which is now an absolute must.

Your never going to win a league with people like candieas on the wing for your team. Burke has played what 3-4 games for them and nearly got the same amount of goals etc. Embarrasing

Yeah leagues finished in my opinion. Not consistent enough.

It was never really on. Our form has been the same all season. We are still cultivating a loser mentality as this team can’t handle one pascal of pressure. SG has improved us but the bar was low. Imho we are still a bang average SPL team and a fair distance from the league.

Difficult to ague with that.

Been saying all season that, Morelos apart, we're still two or three players of a quality above anything we currently have at the club away from seriously challenging for the title.

Again though, those who genuinely thought we were in with a real chance of 55 this season are the ones likely to be most disgruntled tonight.

Those of us who always thought it a tall order can maybe still see the improvement and encouragement this season has brought.

Thing is though, he's going to need to hit the ground running next season and put a side on the park that is of markedly better quality and consistency from the get go otherwise the grumblings will quickly swell into a roar.

This season was always going to be something of a honeymoon for Gerrard.

Back