Steven Maclean

Do you understand that continually going down knowing that ref is going to give you free kicks breaks up play and wastes time?
Lol

We were rank rotten. Maclean was bad but the tims have spanked them the last 3 games. 17 shots at goal or something and 1 I think hits the target.

That’s not the refs fault mate

Another shocking performance with zilch quality except camara. Ref had nothing to do with us dropping points.

Davidson had about 7 fouls
Their no.9 had about 7 fouls

So inconsistent it was unreal

And you just knew that corner wasn’t going to be allowed.

Bang on 3 mins injury time, when we had just won a corner, for 6 subs, constant stoppages and perpetual time wasting. Then add in his actual performance and it was one of the poorest refereeing displays I've seen in a while. He had a shocker.

So failing to hit the target is the refs fault is it?

Stop being paranoid mate

I'm just as pissed off as the next Bear, but two factors disrupted us today.

Besides us not trying to shoot on sight.

Maclean disrupting play every single time one of them fell over.

St Johnstone playing 9 men in defence.

Maclean could be second guessing after the last few weeks biased trials by sportscene etc, but I don't think it's intentional cheating.

The refs in this country aren't cheats, they are just shit at their jobs.
So why doesn't it even itself out?

When do you ever see a ref blow up at a corner?

FFS

Frightenedto give us anything because he knows it will be scrutinised on Sportscene.

I'm just as pissed off as the next Bear, but two factors disrupted us today.

Besides us not trying to shoot on sight.

Maclean disrupting play every single time one of them fell over.

St Johnstone playing 9 men in defence.
That’s down to us then to break them down.

The performance was as lethargic as I’ve seen.

No creativity and no one in the middle of the park with a set of balls to step up and grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

Simply not good enough and the harsh reality is, we have a battle to finish 2nd yet again.

It was exactly the appointment we didnt want. St J are a team thats tough to play against and will always test the ref and see what they can get away with. When its McLean v Rangers the answer is just about everything hes obv spent a lot of time watching big Craig and how you bend the rules.

We really need to get away from all this paranoia about what other teams fans think and the BS about a poor standard. He isnt a bad referee at all but hes haunted by the day he didnt give the tims a penalty at hampden. Since then, or since the media slaughtered him for it, hes been doing everything possible to make sure that never happens again.

Before someone starts about the team and the performance i dont think we are good enough either but refs should be fair to all the clubs.

He has been awful bordering on cheating. That lunge by Foster that almost cut Kent in half - how he ever thought that wasnt even worthy of a foul , let alone a red card I'll never know - he then gives four fouls in a row to them for the softest of fouls. He's a cheat.
Tack the hand ball onto it too. Two yellow cards, one would have been given as a red by some referees, in the space of three seconds. The bold Steve, from ten yards away and a clear view, play on.

We really need to start looking at full time referees and preferably English ones.

Blowing for time up when we had a corner summed it up, he was mince.

It was one of the few things he got right. Time was up.

Thought he was really poor. His failure to book Davidson in particular was just stupid. He actually could’ve walked today quite easily so to not even get a caution is just daft.

This is what we're up against and we should've had a pen for the handball in the box but we got nothing off this corrupt cheat.

Thought he was really poor. His failure to book Davidson in particular was just stupid. He actually could’ve walked today quite easily so to not even get a caution is just daft.

However there should have beem about another 5 minutes to play such was the timewasting he allowed.

However there should have been about another 5 minutes to play such was the timewasting he allowed.

He’s a useless lady's front bottom, in fact he was almost on par with the tactics for today

nothing for the elbow on mccrorie was ridiculous but even worse was StJ knowing the could fall over, which they did, and win a foul.

Their chance with the head fod saved was never a freekick to begin with, the player fell over/dived.

We were absolutely crap today game was brutal McLean is useless breaks up play doesn't let game flow and he's utter gash.

No excuses for our performance today but McLean was fkn abysmal!
Every 50/50 went their way, players falling down with no contact were rewarded with a free kick, identical challenges were always given to St Johnstone and never given to Rangers, blatant corners weren't given, a stonewall penalty denied and just to cap it all off blowing for full time when we had a corner.
I've never seen that before, set pieces are always allowed to be played out.
A truly woeful performance by the referee bordering on cheating!

He is simply a cheat, but our spineless players must carry the blame for us not getting 3 points today.

He blew for 24 fouls in today’s game. Means there was a foul every 4 minutes or there abouts. If you factor in that the ball is only in play for, on average, 60 minutes of the 90, that comes down to a foul every 2.5 minutes.

He absolutely ruins games of football by constantly blowing for fouls, disrupting games and wasting time himself.

This was posted at half time.

We were the better team by far in the first half, had we been allowed to play and launched a few shots at their keeper, then I think we'd have scored.

Can’t think of a save Bell had to make in 90 minutes. Fods had a blinder of a save and they hit the bar. When we were allowed to play we were awful. Wish it wasn’t so but unfortunately it was.

He is so desperate to avoid being tarred a Rangers man by the mhedia he continually makes piss poor decisions against us and can’t be impartial.

Absolutely bottled the penalty shout near the end.

He blew for 24 fouls in today’s game. Means there was a foul every 4 minutes or there abouts. If you factor in that the ball is only in play for, on average, 60 minutes of the 90, that comes down to a foul every 2.5 minutes.

He absolutely ruins games of football by constantly blowing for fouls, disrupting games and wasting time himself.

24 fouls per game is not particularly high (google is your friend), so irrespective of how good or bad he was he is not guilty of ruining the game by constantly blowing for fouls.

We were atrocious today.

In saying that, Goldson could've had a penalty in the first half when he headed it straight at the keeper - exactly the same sort of foul that gave Aberdeen a penalty against Tav.

Blatant hand ball with 10 mins to go. Similar to the one against Hibs that also cost us points.

One that pissed me off was when their player was running the ball into a corner and had nowhere to go, Kent was chasing him and he basically just fell over and the ref gave the free kick. Wes had to pull off a great save to keep it out.

A stonewall penalty for the hand ball not given and the one for the guy all over Goldson not given.

The mentally challengeds have done their work refs are now shitting themselves to give us penalties.

Taking in offside there was 32 free kicks.

10 corners as well. So 42 set plays.

Given the length of time it took to get the game restarted at almost all of them, lucky if the ball was in play for 50 minutes.

Back