I wonder if Angela and Jeanette would like to comment on this?

Why does anyone think bigots like Haggerty or Findlay will be in the slightest bit concerned about this?

They are only interested in highlighting anti catholic/irish bigotry and promoting the idea that it is rife and making a case for anything that remotely upsets their community being all but banned.

Don't expect any action from Plod.

Nothing surprises me from this scum anymore.

Slightly veering away from the theme of the thread,

I witnessed a serious assault of two Rangers fans in the city centre last night - it was fxxking disgusting.

I did what I could to defuse the incident but this was a neddish mentally challenged mob (including a number of hate-filled teenage girls) and nothing was going to stop them laying into these two Bears (who for their own reasons refused to run away).

This kicked off about 50 yards up Union Street from Tim Hortons and lasted all the way up to the corner of St Vincent Street where if it hadn't been for the intervention of a bouncer and some smokers, these two Bears and probably myself would have got a severe kicking.

Where was Plod - late as fxxking usual.

In the unlikely event of either of these two Bears logging in here and reading this post, I hope you are OK and got home safe.

Why does anyone think bigots like Haggerty or Findlay will be in the slightest bit concerned about this?

They are only interested in highlighting anti catholic/irish bigotry and promoting the idea that it is rife and making a case for anything that remotely upsets their community being all but banned.

I witnessed a serious assault of two Rangers fans in the city centre last night - it was fxxking disgusting.

I did what I could to defuse the incident but this was a neddish mentally challenged mob (including a number of hate-filled teenage girls) and nothing was going to stop them laying into these two Bears (who for their own reasons refused to run away).

This kicked off about 50 yards up Union Street from Tim Hortons and lasted all the way up to the corner of St Vincent Street where if it hadn't been for the intervention of a bouncer and some smokers, these two Bears and probably myself would have got a severe kicking.

In the unlikely event of either of these two Bears logging in here and reading this post, I hope you are OK and got home safe.

Disgusting, mate. Just another reason why I don't wear colours if on my own in the city centre. I hope you're not too shaken up. These scum have been out of control for years now.

how long will it be till the wee boy gets to feel Arthur’s thigh, to say they are animals is an insult to animals

Disgusting, mate. Just another reason why I don't wear colours if on my own in the city centre. I hope you're not too shaken up. These scum have been out of control for years now.

Am fine - was as angry as I've been in a long long time last night though.

It really was fxxking disgusting mate.

I genuinely believe these bastards go out with the sole intention of targeting Rangers fans.

They sing songs about our kitman, as I said earlier I genuinely don’t have a clue who even there assistant manager is.

Reactions: VGM
That is both vile and depressing. That kid’s life is already f.ucked.
If that was a kid singing anything remotely linked to us it would have been on every front page and on every news bulletin.

That is both vile and depressing. That kid’s life is already f.ucked.
If that was a kid singing anything remotely linked to us it would have been on every front page and on every news bulletin.

I agree, the damage is done if you ask me, the little guy is spitting words with venom.

aczmlw.jpg

They want Jimmy Bell to die?

Jesus, imagine us making up a song about their backroom staff!

Pathetic.

As far as the kid - does it genuinely surprise any of us? Indoctrination into their obsessive hatred is forced upon these kids at the earliest opportunity. Bizarre human beings.

Remember the huge outrage over the Millwall kid in the car with his gran giving it laldy with the black b's chant ?

This is every bit as deplorable. If this doesn't get widespread condemnation from the usual suspects in the media and in politics then the game's a bogey in this country.

Am fine - was as angry as I've been in a long long time last night though.

It really was fxxking disgusting mate.

I genuinely believe these bastards go out with the sole intention of targeting Rangers fans.

I've seen a dozen or so of similar rhats, late teens early 20's, black hoodies, hanging around Union St / Gordon St near the side entrance of Central Station on Rangers home match days. Shitebags mob-handed looking for trouble, no doubt about it.

Disgusting,fair play to you mate by getting involved to help fellow bears.

From cradle to grave,brought up to hate.
Disgusting that these people don't give a toss about that youngsters welfare.

No real surprise. It isnt safe to be a Rangers' fan today. The press have made us sub human, sectarian and racist bigots backed by influential people such as Prof Tom Devine.

Its only a matter of time till someone gets murdered but dont expect the likes of Keevins, Speirs, Walker, English to accept any responsibility.

Rangers off course say and do nothing.

Disgusting

Just goes to show their mindset though.

The majority of us (myself included) would struggle to tell you who their assistant manager is yet they have a song about our Kitman. Just bizarre

Totally agree this makes you wonder why they want to stay in this country and not over in Ireland where they wouldn't have to put up with it. These are the fuckers that shout all the Paddy power shite we're not British we're Irish so you tell them the history books are wrong it was man u that was the first British club to win the European cup and what's they're reply "no they're no it's celic".
If we can find all this hatred coming from them then surely they're bosses can see it as all social media is flagged for this. Rant over.

I've seen a dozen or so of similar rhats, late teens early 20's, black hoodies, hanging around Union St / Gordon St near the side entrance of Central Station on Rangers home match days. Shitebags mob-handed looking for trouble, no doubt about it.
Seen them outside the shithole Kelly's (Quarter Gill) on Saturday plod not interested.

Its child neglect and Social Work should be looking into also the Police as it is clearly sectarian.

All kidding apart, that is genuine abuse.

How any parent could offer a five year old child that sort of putrid start in life is truly beyond me.

I’m deadly serious when I say I find that video upsetting. Poor wee kid. Awful. :(

All kidding apart, that is genuine abuse.

How any parent could offer a five year old child that sort of putrid start in life is truly beyond me.

I’m deadly serious when I say I find that video upsetting. Poor wee kid. Awful.

The authorities have to look into this ,I seen someone has already forward the video they just cant dismiss this it's the law.

Last edited:
Utterly reprehensibe.

Sadly epitomises what this country has become.

Thank feck I'm getting near the end of my time on this planet.

WATP

Back