I wonder if Angela and Jeanette would like to comment on this?

One of the comments hit the nail on the head saying couldn't be 11 of their players but they're singing a song about our kit man. Obsessed is an understatement.

Just when you think they can’t sink any lower. I’m sure the moral crusaders that were camped outside the Catholic Church in Glasgow yesterday will be appalled by this, NBM will be all over it too.

This should be on the front pages of our so called papers tomorrow morning believe you me if it was at one of our Dash Bashes it would be widely broadcast , reported on and condemned . The parents would be charged and social services brought in .
Now tell me if I’m wrong on any of the above ?

Absolute sub-humans.

Their hatred of a guy, purely because of his religion and the fact he is the KIT MAN for Rangers is absolutely an alien concept to me, but it is also an alien concept to me as to why baboons eat their own shite.

Here's my take on this. It will be completely ignored by the two rancid boots mentioned. As for NBM, or our ever vigilant media, there will be a collective silence. The Sinn'P so called government at Holyrood will, as always, see, or hear, nothing wrong. There's not a lot more to say really.

Here's my take on this. It will be completely ignored by the two rancid boots mentioned. As for NBM, or our ever vigilant media, there will be a collective silence. The Sinn'P so called government at Holyrood will, as always, see, or hear, nothing wrong. There's not a lot more to say really.
Youre not wrong. As has been posted, it's time to get rid of that lot. No more voting for any party that doesnt react to this mindless bigoted shite.If the mp for your area is snp or labour then get rid

Quite sick.
I hope the child can emerge from this abuse and become a productive member of society and a functioning balanced human being.
However, he is up against it.
No doubt he will become like his parents a bigoted hateful monster with a probability of causing more crime and disharmony against ordinary decent Scots.
He really should be taken into care.

Back