I wonder if Angela and Jeanette would like to comment on this?

This is nothing unusual sadly.
The moral depravity of these monsters will ensure most will find little wrong in Indoctrinating kids into believing the celebration of anti-Protestant bigotry and pro-IRA terrorism is perfectly normal. :(

Future gunmen, bombers, bomb makers and safe house providers right there...From their grannies knee!

They ain't gone away y'know! To coin a phrase from an older traitorous b@stard

This is nothing unusual sadly.
The moral depravity of these monsters will ensure most will find little wrong in Indoctrinating kids into believing the celebration of anti-Protestant bigotry and pro-IRA terrorism is perfectly normal. :(
That's fuckin totally shocking,scum just scum.
The parents are filming they're own kids as well and encouraging them.

Apparently it's a pub just off the falls road.
It's a regular thing every Sunday where kids are indoctrinated into believing the IRA were just a loveable bunch of rogues and the British state is the enemy of them all.

Some kids are as young as five and six years old yet can recite the full IRA songsheet

I genuinely don’t have a problem with this, what really annoys me is the arseholes in the crowd filming it and putting it on every form of social media going. We should be able to go to our functions, sing exactly what we want to sing! They sing and celebrate the polar opposite to us but the principle remains. Put your fucking phones away

I genuinely don’t have a problem with this, what really annoys me is the arseholes in the crowd filming it and putting it on every form of social media going. We should be able to go to our functions, sing exactly what we want to sing! They sing and celebrate the polar opposite to us but the principle remains. Put your fucking phones away[

I think the issue is a 5 year old being encouraged to swear and chant that .let the adults do it but don't do this with children .
It's abuse

I genuinely don’t have a problem with this, what really annoys me is the arseholes in the crowd filming it and putting it on every form of social media going. We should be able to go to our functions, sing exactly what we want to sing! They sing and celebrate the polar opposite to us but the principle remains. Put your fucking phones away
You don't have a problem with it ? Wouldn't imagine there would be many loyalist nights out where people would fill the room with young children and teach and then let them sing songs about the UVF/UDA. It's utterly disgusting what those in that video are doing and as someone else said doing it while encouraged by their parents and other adults,these are schoolchilden ffs.

Adults sing what you want in clubs etc This kid is too young to be in that environment period. Full of coked up pissed up adults.

Sorry got to disagree with this, that Wee boy will turn out like his old man at hate filled bigoted scumbag.

Which is precisely why we should have sympathy for him.

Absolutely no chance for that innocent little child to now turn out anything other than a bitter and twisted bigot, filled with hate. His life is being mapped out for him as we speak

What a way to send your child out into the world. Truly depressing to see that sort of abuse filmed and proudly published.

Do we know the name of the guy in the video? Is this his job doing events like this or is he just a guy who can play guitar and mumble some words.

If he is employed by a company then I'd imagine he'd be getting his jotters.

Do we know the name of the guy in the video? Is this his job doing events like this or is he just a guy who can play guitar and mumble some words.

If he is employed by a company then I'd imagine he'd be getting his jotters.
There are loads of provo singers on the circuit these days.
It's why there are so many Irish bars opening up in the city centre and they are infested with Republican bigots.

Back