Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

But what happened to the abuse his player took at the weekend??? Oh that's just the jolly craicsters.......ar$ehole of a man.

Let's get real here.. Killie were shafted out of a penalty after 2 mins and there were a few other decisions that favoured us .. anyone that thinks it's clever to chant that at him is a knuckle dragger. Sick of the constant whataboutery in Scottish football. It's not about the football anymore

It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.
“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.
“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a 19th Century Terrorist b*****d? Come on.
“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a 19th Century Terrorist bastard. Is that correct?
“What are we doing in Scotland?
“I wake up every morning and I thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West.
“My children have had nothing to do this with this thankfully. My children and grandchildren.

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a 19th Century Terrorist b*****d? Come on.
“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a 19th Century Terrorist bastard. Is that correct?

Jesus Christ. He really has been on the sauce hasn't he? :D

Let's get real here.. Killie were shafted out of a penalty after 2 mins and there were a few other decisions that favoured us .. anyone that thinks it's clever to chant that at him is a knuckle dragger. Sick of the constant whataboutery in Scottish football. It's not about the football anymore

What the hell has referee decisions got to do with Clarke not defending his player but all offended now?

Not that I agree with your assessment on refs completely either, penalty yes but the other decisions?

Personally i don't really care what anybody sings its just the hypocrisy thats the problem
Clark has just shown himself to be a massive hypocrite thats the real story

It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.
“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.
“What are we doing in Scotland?
“I wake up every morning and I thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West.
“My children have had nothing to do this with this thankfully. My children and grandchildren.
Missed the bit after that. when asked about foreign refs he said he wanted to only talk about football. o_O

Guy's a fuc king disaster.

See if he was as passionate and disgusted by sectarianism/bigotry as he seems to be making out in his post match interview? Then he’d have said the exact same after his club captain was subjected to it on Sunday.

I’m sure being called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard isn’t very nice but neither is being called an orange bastard while being struck with a coin.

If you’re properly against sectarianism then you’re against all sectarianism. You don’t get to pick and choose.

Boo hoo

What the hell has referee decisions got to do with Clarke not defending his player but all offended now?

Not that I agree with your assessment on refs completely either, penalty yes but the other decisions?
I agree with the double standards about sectarianism. I dont Think their gk should have been sent off and DC could easily have seen red. Imagine how you would feel as a killie fan

I actually think he’s going to talk himself OUT of ever taking charge at that rancid club.

They’ve already been there and done that with one loose cannon. That’s how he’s starting to come across as now, completely unhinged.

If this is how he acts now, can you imagine him in a pressurised environment where he is expected to deliver them a 9th and 10th title in a row?

From the BBC

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke says he faced 'sectarian' abuse from the "dark ages" during his side's 5-0 Scottish Cup last-16 replay defeat by Rangers.
Clarke said was assured that "we don't have that in the west of Scotland any more" when he was "approached by Rangers about taking the job" at Ibrox.
He added: "To call me a 19th Century Terrorist b******, where are we living? The dark ages?"
The Ayrshireman left St Mirren in 1987 to sign for Chelsea, returning to take over at Kilmarnock last October.
"They are not allowed to call my assistant [Alex Dyer] a 'black b', but they can call me a 19th Century Terrorist b******. What are we doing in Scotland?" added Clarke, who was linked with a move to Ibrox last spring.
"I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for taking me away from the west of Scotland because my children don't understand this.
"Thankfully when I go down there my children don't have to worry about this. It's lovely being back in the west of Scotland."
Kilmarnock captain Kris Boyd said he was subjected to sectarian abuse during Sunday's game with Celtic at Rugby Park.
'The officials decided the game. It's embarrassing'
Four goals from Alfredo Morelos and another from Andy Halliday earned Rangers a quarter-final tie at Aberdeen.
However, all but one of those goals came after the controversial 25th-minute dismissal of Kilmarnock goalkeeper Daniel Bachmannn after his elbow struck the head of Glen Kamara while waiting for a corner.
Clarke described the red card as a "joke" and "embarrassing" and that we "might as well go home" if that is the standard of refereeing.
He also railed against Alan Muir's failure to award his side a second-minute penalty after Joe Worrall grappled with Eamonn Brophy.
"The officials decided the game. It's embarrassing," Clarke said. "If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different.
"And the red card is a joke. The goalie just lifted his arms. Every goalie does it every week. It's embarrassing. If that's the standards we might as well go home.
"Why speak? It's every week. How can I talk about football tonight?"

He's a whinging Alkie.

Dz4qAudX0AA-dD3.jpg:large

Sort of confirms what I said after they played the scum, he’s just a hypocritical fanny who’s saving himself for the St Pats job.

I hope that really hurt him tonight, and I’ll tell you what, as far as the St Pats job goes, he certainly looks the part. What a jake.

Does Boyd have the bottle to mention his managers hypocrisy?

Why would he, KB dismissed it as banter.

Personally i think it's a shi.te chant but maybe clark wants to take a leaf out of KBs book & dismiss it as banter as well.

Last edited:
Look we really shouldn't be saying/signing that but he's got some cheek brushing it off when it's celtic fans chanting it to Boyd then crying about it when it's directed at him

An embarrassment of a man and a complete and utter hypocrite. Using a serious subject as deflection tactic because his team got pumped at a game of football. Makes him every bit as bad as Neil Lennon.

Absolutely outstanding stuff.

This is the position he puts himself in after being a loud-mouthed b@stard – having to deflect rather than talk about an utterly embarrassing night for his team. I'd love to see Gerrard's face when they had their post-match beer (or whisky-laced coffee for the tramp).

Take his career-threatening pitch away and this wee rocket and his team have nothing.

I agree with the double standards about sectarianism. I dont Think their gk should have been sent off and DC could easily have seen red. Imagine how you would feel as a killie fan

I would feel very fortunate as Power escaped a red in first game. Anyway again this thread has nothing to do with ref decisions. Thinking DC should have seen red is weird, barely a foul but again nothing to do with this thread.

Hahahahahaha round ye

Normally sit in BF5, relocated to BF3 tonight. Thought it weird that so many around me sat silent the whole game. Then when it came to that, sad FB pish, hundreds who had been wordless suddenly up off their arses giving it big kicks.

I think the hypocrisy is an absolute disgrace, however, if our fans don't sing that utter shite, we don't have this looming over us. Absolutely no need for it and completely detracts from a great performance.

Normally sit in BF5, relocated to BF3 tonight. Thought it weird that so many around me sat silent the whole game. Then when it came to that, sad FB pish, hundreds who had been wordless suddenly up off their arses giving it big kicks.

I think the hypocrisy is an absolute disgrace, however, if our fans don't sing that utter shite, we don't have this looming over us. Absolutely no need for it and completely detracts from a great performance.

Doesn't detract anything for me

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has just gone on an astonishing rant at the sectarian abuse he claims he was subjected to at Ibrox tonight. Says he is thankful every day in life for Chelsea taking him away from the West of Scotland - meaning his children could grow up in England.

Ha

Haha yeah otherwise if he hadn't been there they would of went to an Apartheid Sectarian School.

Back