Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

There was need for the Steven Gerrard ones either that no one cared about so we will see what happens with Clarke, his mask is well and truly slipping.

Exactly, SG got the DOB treatment at Piggery in September and not a word said, total hypocrsy if anything is said about tonight's chants (nit condoning them, wish we would stop it) especially when his own player was abused at weekend and both he and the press all but ignored it.

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has just gone on an astonishing rant at the sectarian abuse he claims he was subjected to at Ibrox tonight. Says he is thankful every day in life for Chelsea taking him away from the West of Scotland - meaning his children could grow up in England.
On this point he is absolutely on the money. BUT any chance of consistency?

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has just gone on an astonishing rant at the sectarian abuse he claims he was subjected to at Ibrox tonight. Says he is thankful every day in life for Chelsea taking him away from the West of Scotland - meaning his children could grow up in England.

Ha
Or they might have grown up like the rest them who frequent The Piggery.

I don't think its good to lower ourself to the Mhankys level but can understand that some of our more boisterous supporters would think it's justified after the KB OB scenario.

Aye, Chelsea are well regarded for their fans behaviour.

Well played Steve.

I can’t believe Boyd has been forgotten about already and this will undoubtedly be the focus of Scottish football for the next few weeks.

I wish we’d stop singing about matters that have nothing about football, it’s not helping us. However, the hypocrisy of Scottish football knows no bounds.

If he want to talk about, talk about it, by all means criticise it but be consistent that’s his mantra after all but it appears that Mr Clark suffers from selective hearing

A bit daft of our fans after us having a go at them for singing to Boyd, lets not be hypocrites.

It couldn't have been very loud as I heard nothing in the Copland.

Clearly heard at the back of the Broomloan, would have been better just running with the wànker chants to be fair but it is interesting how he can hear fans comments today but can’t see damaged chairs, coins hitting his players or comments about orange bastards.

Back