To the point; is he going today or not?

Unfortunately i think he'll be away before Saturday.
I must admit i stand by my manager and i wished he could turn it around and give the press the 2 pronged salute, but now it seems unlikely. He looks to have lost the dressing room and when that happens there is no way back.
I'll be sorry to see him go, however we need to stop the rot now.

Can't see him being sacked today. Maybe he'll be gone if we lose at the weekend but even that I doubt.

We don't sack our managers.

I have supported Pedro and I think we have had some really bad decisions and luck go against us. But, for the first time, I'm starting to believe the best way to move forward is a change of manager.

We sacked one of our greatest ever managers in Walter Smith.

The board must know that it cant continue as it is, he simply does not have it, a change is urgently required.

You would hope so.

You lose the players, you lose your job. Football management 101

Pedro will be in charge on Saturday. After that? I don't know. But, he will be there on Saturday.

I reckon he will still be here come Saturday. We have seen in the past that the board don't do things quickly, i don't see this situation being any different.

We know King is here and he hasn't given him any sort of backing,I think he may well be going today.
I noticed at the game on Sunday that Miller ,Wallace and Dave King having a cosy chat .Now normally this wouldn't mean a great deal but given the fact that Miller appears to have been ostracised by Caixinha apparently for leaking stories to the press you would think that King wouldn't have anything to him and support the manager , as he doesn't appear to have done so it makes me wonder what his thoughts are on Caixinha.
Having mentioned Wallace being involved in this chit chat I can't help wondering if this has anything to do with Wallace joining Miller on Caixinha's black list

If he is still in charge and we lose on Saturday, which going by possible suspensions, injuries and the fact he'll pick the team, is very likely then there will be bother in edinburgh. We are going to have an unusually large away support through there.

I fear the open hostility that will be shown towards Pedro if he remains in the post. We have all individually had more than enough of this shite and i fear that pedros failure may well be the straw that breaks the camels back.

No, I don’t think he will be off today. I reckon the board will continue on for next few weeks/games and then evaluate if the current track record doesn’t improve.

Nope. If he can survive Celtic x3, Aberdeen, Hibs, Progres etc then Parks wee prodigy can survive this.

You can all take this however you like & for what it is

I have been told the following-

Pedro is not liked throughout Auchenhowie, this has festered & there is major problems within the camp
(About 1 month ago I was stopped from posting as such & refrained because ultimately it’s easy to post during bad times)

There is major issues in the dressing room & man management non existent to the point staff want to leave

Pedro was given objectives to make cup final & go on a winning run, if we fell further behind he would be removed
(This has obviously happened)

There is active board members who want him out, those that see the games

King up until arriving at the weekend had his support- this is now gone

The board are now actively seeking there next move & working out what to do next - don’t expect huge names because it will be a safe appointment

How long it takes for this board to move is anyones guess but in my humble opinion from how I was told, the decision is inevitable
Doesn’t matter what spin comes out he is days away from the sack / moving on etc

Now this is only what I have been told, it’s only rumour but everyone can take it for what it is

I am not posting as fact - only passing on what I was told

Any idea what it is about him that people don't like?

Attitude, behaviour etc

I'll be honest the one thing jumping out from ID10's post is 'safe appointment'

Who defines safe ?

Are McInnes and Wright safe ? Why is it safe to assume that two guys at provincial clubs could make the jump ?

McLeish ? 10 years of utter mediocrity since the Scotland job is not safe.

Or does safe simply mean British in this instance ?

Who defines safe ?

Are McInnes and Wright safe ? Why is it safe to assume that two guys at provincial clubs could make the jump ?

This is a big fear of mine.

The board are now actively seeking there next move & working out what to do next - don’t expect huge names because it will be a safe appointment

I wonder what the board class as a "safe" appointment ? Do they mean someone like McInnes, or someone they are familiar with, like McLeish ?

You can all take this however you like & for what it is

I have been told the following-

Pedro is not liked throughout Auchenhowie, this has festered & there is major problems within the camp
(About 1 month ago I was stopped from posting as such & refrained because ultimately it’s easy to post during bad times)

There is major issues in the dressing room & man management non existent to the point staff want to leave

Pedro was given objectives to make cup final & go on a winning run, if we fell further behind he would be removed
(This has obviously happened)

There is active board members who want him out, those that see the games

King up until arriving at the weekend had his support- this is now gone

How long it takes for this board to move is anyones guess but in my humble opinion from how I was told, the decision is inevitable
Doesn’t matter what spin comes out he is days away from the sack / moving on etc

Now this is only what I have been told, it’s only rumour but everyone can take it for what it is

I am not posting as fact - only passing on what I was told
Thanks for posting ID10

Surely Pedro must be aware of his untenable situation - on the back of all of that surely he must resign?

Who defines safe ?

They will turn to Walter and Walter will recommend McInnes.

Can’t be spoken too, can’t be reasoned with, even players you would think are on his side alledgedly aren’t - squad struggling in training, players worried about fitness & asking for different routines only to be ignored
Players actively want him out & have went above his head to report issues
Staff pointing out issues only to be ignored

Very arrogant, my way or the high way

Important to realise that whilst we are losing/not winning the ‘rumours’ are rife

So I look at it as being somewhere in between to be honest

But put it this way, the knives are out for him

Again it’s gossip & I’m only passing on what is being relayed to me but I would say it’s imperative the board move quickly & end this farce

The whole situation is an absolute circus.
Especially after the apparent situation with Wallace, Miller and Niko.

Said before. If Jimmy Bell ever wrote a book he'd be a millionaire many times over.

Am I the only one who thinks handing Dolly £1m for their manager and then another £500,000 at him in wages is a mental decision ?

£1.5m that could go towards a top class appointment. Someone above McInnes level
I'd be skeptical about that release clause.

Who defines safe ?

Indeed.

Safe? Fail more like.

I can't see the board acting right away. If or when they do get rid of Pedro though they better have a good f*cking alternative because we can't continue to get this wrong otherwise we need to start looking at the board.

Got a feeling he will stay until we canm find a replacement

Who defines safe ?

Cracking points for me there is only one man I would consider safe.

Any other appointment is a gamble.

Back