Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

People wondering why morelos ends up lashing out only need to watch this game. He has been blatantly fouled 5/6 times and not one free kick has been given. So it's only a matter of time before he loses the head. You would almost think clancy is doing it on purpose to make him react so he can send him off (again)
I said that five minutes in, it's like he's trying to wind Morelos up. I think you know why?

We have not turned up yet, we are losing only 1-0 to a needless pen, they are on their A game, we've been scoring for fun recently, very worrying that we are struggling here, sort this out Rangers, we are capable of it.

Morelos has been neutered. A joke yellow card (where was that cùnts yellow for simulation up the other end? Clancy eh), and ignoring various niggling fouls on him.

It’s as if they want to frustrate him so he’ll act out and they get give him a second yellow. We’ve been woeful, but that is a stinking one sided refereeing showing from that utter cretin.
That has had a massive impact on the game IMO.

Apart from the yellow, Morelos has had 3 other fouls.........all of which were extremely dubious.

We never got a foul until 21 minutes..............

I'm not sure why people highlight individuals when collectively we've been so awful.

Barisic often gets it tight. I'm surprised nobody's blaming Worral for this either. They're all rotten ffs.
Actually think Worral is the most positive of our defenders. Taking the ball and trying to drive forward.

Not a joke. He dived and was done. How many times have the sheep done this to him and he bites every time?

No, it is a joke. At the very least there’s contact, its not a penalty but it’s also an incident where you rarely see a yellow.

Tell me, where was the yellow for simulation up the other end? Aye, it’s not a joke is it. Fucks sake.

No fight. Second man always. Passing is poor as fck.

Gerard must make a call to arms. This requires men to fight to win control and winners to make the moves it takes to win games.

Step up or die.

C’mon Rangers we know you’re better than that first half performance. A bit more composure needed rather than letting the Sheep hassle our every move.

The midfield should have been the same midfield we used against Aberdeen last game. We need bite and physicality. We're being bullied on the pitch right now. McCrorie should have started tbh.

Jack is having a total mare.
Can't wait till Worrall goes home, bombscare of a player.
Need a second half, can't be any worse IMO

Similar performance to killie away when we lost 2/1

Something needs to change
Jack usually plays his best football v the sheep
Not many positives
Only I thought
Last 5/10 min of half we started to look as if we could creat

Ryan jack has reverted to his old negative style play

But it’s been compounded by being all round fucking awful in every other department as well

That has had a massive impact on the game IMO.

Apart from the yellow, Morelos has had 3 other fouls.........all of which were extremely dubious.

We never got a foul until 21 minutes..............

Clear as day. You’ve also got Aberdeen getting corner kicks from shaggers imaginary saves, and their players getting a different set of rules when it comes to simulation.

It’s a farce, and it’s so unbelievably transparent, no subtlety at all.

Agenda? I'm merely stating that overhyping our previous results aganist massively inferior opposition is no indication as to how we'd play today. We also only managed to beat a 10 man Killie, which you've neglected to acknowledge.

A Killie team that we were scudding before they had a man sent off. Carry on with the agenda though.

No one has overhyped the previous results. We played well those games. We haven’t today. To blame Gerrard for that is fucking ludicrous. The players are letting him down, again.

Fair to say that before kick off almost everyone agreed with the team selection and formation.

The team have just not turned up, and in the biggest games proper Rangers players rise to the occasion, not hide.
Much like nearly every real test we have had this season .

Back