Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Friday - Bt Sports

Terrible result considering how much we dominate but it’s the same story. Too many players can’t shoot, cross or pass properly.
Despite candeias goal his deliveries into the box were embarrasing and the captain alongside him was hopeless.
Morelos was poor and as usual when he’s not on form we don’t win.
I’ve never seen a team fall over the ball in goal scoring positions like we do.

From a great chance of opening up a points lead in December to them going out of sight in early March is hard to take.

We need to talk about Steven MacLean.

I'm sorry.

But stonewall penalty in the first half when Gray shoves Morelos not given.

McNulty should have been sent off. Gray did enough to get sent off twice over. McGregor did enough to get sent off thrice over - and eventually did when it was too late in the game to matter a feck.

Hibs' goal was also offside with a foul on Tav in the build up for good measure.

If the ref does his job properly we're playing against 10 and then 9 men for most of the game, we get a pen which we probably score, their goal doesn't stand and we probably win 4 or 5-0 which would have been thoroughly deserved.

And this keeps happening to us in crucial games.

I'm fecking sick of it.

So mcgregor done enough to get sent off twice tonight. Denied a clear penalty, morelos through on goal called offside when clearly on. Their goal offside in the build up aswell as a foul on tav. But I suppose we can't mention that because we didn't win. They say these decisions even themselves out over the course of a season so the rest of our games will be easy then

I'd love to see a video of all Alfie's red cards side by side with all the tackles he's suffered.

Maybe get Sutton to commentate on it and see if he has the brass neck to defend the standard of officials in this shitey league

Unlucky Halliday but WTF was he thinking all game. Every time he's given a chance he saunters about. If he's not going to put in a 90% performance when given the opportunity he should be replaced. he's not that good.
Steven McLean though. Every game of ours he refs ends up a free for all. A useless clown of a ref.

McLean sending off Mcgregor when it doesn't matter rather than in 8mins when he should've

Mcgregor - two/three reds worth
Mcnulty - one tackle was a red yet was alllowed numerous fouls and dissent with not even a yellow
Gray - stamp on Kamara and shocking assault on morelos - stays on

Penalty on morleos - linesman flags when tight on
Their equliaser - linesman doesn't flag despite being tight off
Barge in box - clear penalty

If this was the Yahoos then it would be national news and mass conspiracy theories

Feel like fkin greetin here
Mate it was never on. In a way it’s done us a favour as at least we can ignore the fools that cannot see. We are as far from winning the league this season as last. How we build a challenge I’m bereft of ideas as we can’t keep shedding a full squad each season. I’m beginning to think SG might be regretting taking this on. He can’t make players winners who don’t have it.

They go there and win comfy 2-0, we go there and should win comfy by more but end up drawing. We just haven't got it let's be honest. It's all down to the Scottish cup now.

Kent, for all his brilliance, neither scores enough or creates enough. I don’t know if we should spunk a significant fee on him

The three games against the spoonburners this season has shown up our flaws.

6 points dropped against that pish.

They were clearly coming into the game yet no changes made until we're up shoite creek. Becoming a bit of a pattern with Gerrard.

I'd say I am surprised but in reality I'm not. This type of result has been all to consistent for us. Our team struggles to deal with set backs during games which usually leads to heads going down for a long period of time in the game. We don't have a true winning mentality and it shows come the business end of the season.

First time poster and may not be popular but yet again our captain cost us another goal!!
Granted he was a fouled but fell over too easily

McLean is the worst ref in the country, he was a fucking disgrace tonight. However we could it finish a dinner, it's been the same all season , even against the Tim's.

Terrible result considering how much we dominate but it’s the same story. Too many players can’t shoot, cross or pass properly.
Despite candeias goal his deliveries into the box were embarrasing and the captain alongside him was hopeless.
Morelos was poor and as usual when he’s not on form we don’t win.
I’ve never seen a team fall over the ball in goal scoring positions like we do.

100% this

We need to talk about Steven MacLean.

I'm sorry.

But stonewall penalty in the first half when Gray shoves Morelos not given.

McNulty should have been sent off. Gray did enough to get sent off twice over. McGregor did enough to get sent off thrice over - and eventually did when it was too late in the game to matter a feck.

Hibs' goal was also offside with a foul on Tav in the build up for good measure.

If the ref does his job properly we're playing against 10 and then 9 men for most of the game, we get a pen which we probably score, their goal doesn't stand and we probably win 4 or 5-0 which would have been thoroughly deserved.

And this keeps happening to us in crucial games.

I'm fecking sick of it.

what you have said is enough but there was more.

I'd love to see a video of all Alfie's red cards side by side with all the tackles he's suffered.

Maybe get Sutton to commentate on it and see if he has the brass neck to defend the standard of officials in this shitey league

Craigan saying in the first half that Morelos would've sent off for the elbow that McGregor made...when the %^*& has Morelos ever elbowed someone? His worst offences are talking back to referees, nothing that would endanger another player,

Not good enough. We can blame officials all we like. But we’re missing the point.

What does Gerrard need to do to get a 90 minute performance out of this team?

This smarmy cunt MacLean turned in a fecking horrorshow against us earlier in the season when the sheep came to Ibrox too.

Back