Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Stats on Bbc and Flash score showing Killie with over 70% possession???
Surely to feck that's wrong?

Brilliant,sack the manger and all his backroom team,pay out millions in compensation,search for a new manager and a new manager also likes to bring in his own players. and around and around we go.

Behave yourself ffs.

If they’re not good enough, then of course.

We really need creativity in the middle of the park. The only way to cut teams like this open is by 1 touch quick passing, pull their formation apart. This sideways stuff in front of them is excruciating.

Said the same myself.

3-4-1-2 with someone as quick as Candeias sitting infront of Katic and Goldson. If they break chase them down and boot the ball out of the park or take a yellow.

Morelos nr10 Lafferty and Defoe left and right in the box

Because this shit ain't working.

THe usua

Thr usual response to any complaints about refs. It’s quite possible for refs to be awful and for the team to not good enough. Are we supposed to ignore the former when the latter is true?

We shouldn’t ignore the incompetence...we (all clubs and SFA) should be up in arms about the standard of refs....but let’s not mask it as cheating. Be pragmatic and see it for what’s it is, fast tracked part time referees that aren’t good enough and don’t have the infrastructure behind them to improve

No it's not, even if we do lose today we're still 6 points ahead
And probably 11 behind the tims. Which secures them the league sooner. Which allows them to lie down to killie and sheep post split.

So yes 2nd place is very much in doubt.

You have absolutely no tangible evidence to genuinely accuse the ref of being a cheat. Incompetence and a couple of shit decisions doesn’t make the ref a cheat. I see the same posters week in week out making the sameness accusations against every ref in Scotland.

What’s more likely, we’re shit and the referees incompetent or some crazy conspiracy that all refs in scotland are in on somebody sort of agenda against rangers??

Think about the reality of what you’re saying. As I say every bloody week, leave the cheated mentality for the filth over the road.

IMO it's a bit of both !

I'm back to the same point as last season when I'm surprised when we win.

Aberdeen and Killie regularly getting the better of us really makes me work about SG long term

Disappointing 1st Half and I could count the actual number of Rangers supporters on this thread on one hand.

I want us to win so badly if nothing other than to get it right fucking up each and every one of you.

Sick of this self-entitled whining garbage..

What do you mean by "self entitled?"

We have a lot of honest journeymen out there.Players who can fill their positions and that's about it. We have noone with the spark to ignite the fuel. Last one we had who could do that was Gazza and Gazzas don't grow on trees in our market. We need more than honest plodders.

Sum up today's game so far Alfie?
hitchcock-met-birds.jpg

Were Candeias and Halliday involved in an incident in the tunnel? Otherwise I don’t get the subs. A defender and a wide man when Lafferty and Defoe are on the bench and we are chasing the game?

Back