Old Firm Game at The Louden Sunday 31st March. Information.

Only asking out of genuine interest. I have only ever once been in a boozer when it has all kicked off and would never want to be again. It was an after party after a nightclub and was essentially a lock-in. There was a massive scrap and it all went off, bouncers, punters, the lot. I enjoy your pub and it’s well run. Was just wondering what would happen if things turned.
We would hand over the CCTV to the authorities and let them deal with it

I'm with Robert on this one, if you don't want to pay for a pint you don't need to. If you don't want a free pie or roll you don't need to take one. If you don't like the atmosphere in his pub you don't have to go to it.

Freedom of going to a pub is everyone's right.

In the area, yes.

Could easily be £3 without “free” pies.
Could be a £1 if we want to go bust.
I believe we are great value for our prices, with or without pies ? rolls.
We have the location to raise our prices and would still be seen as reasonable.
Where abouts in the 'area' is better value ?

In the area, yes.

Could easily be £3 without “free” pies.
Would you like to share the workings of your economic genius ? Sure the owner would be really glad of your help with the running of his business ! Guessing you are a veggie based on your all out attack of the pies !! Would £3:50 a pint and a veggie burger work for you ??

Would you like to share the workings of your economic genius ? Sure the owner would be really glad of your help with the running of his business ! Guessing you are a veggie based on your all out attack of the pies !! Would £3:50 a pint and a veggie burger work for you ??
Maybe he could do a projected P and L account for us based on £3 a pint and all the overheads

I’m not in that business but I could get some some straws for you to suck right up his arse.

£3.50 a pint in a Rangers pub, among Rangers fans. There are some Rangers fans paying more for the privelage of a pint, without being among Rangers fans in many pubs and having to haud their wheest while supping away.

Surely some of you are just trying to wind the big fella up. Some would probably happily pay more than £3.50 to be in such facilities.

£3.50 a pint in a Rangers pub, among Rangers fans. There are some Rangers fans paying more for the privelage of a pint, without being among Rangers fans in many pubs and having to haud their wheest while supping away.

Surely some of you are just trying to wind the big fella up. Some would probably happily pay more than £3.50 to be in such facilities.
Off course they are

I’m not in that business but I could get some some straws for you to suck right up his arse.
I kind of expected this!! It’s the sort of answer that someone makes when it’s clear they are making an absolute prick of them self’s ! I have met the owner once in my life , ironically due to a complaint !! I have no interest in pushing his buisness , but I do know when I see someone that is a mile out of line, having a go for no apparent reason ! The pub caters for its punters well in my opinion , and it appears in the opinion of lots more people who attend on match and other days !

Back