Old Firm Game at The Louden Sunday 31st March. Information.

Obviously as there was no room at the Inn
According to family folklore, when I was born, the Doctor took one look at me and said 'Jesus Christ '
So the real reason you bought the tavern is out,the reason i mentioned the busses was to see who conducted the birth and if tickets were available.
When you think about it,it wasnt even that long ago really.

So the real reason you bought the tavern is out,the reason i mentioned the busses was to see who conducted the birth and if tickets were available.
When you think about it,it wasnt even that long ago really.
Talking to my brother he thinks Doigs moved in about 1968, he is older than me, was God's Janny

For Information Only,

The Louden will be open at 11am on Sunday 31st March to show the noon Kick Off at Parkhead,

There is no cover charge

There will be no ticket needed for entry,

It is stricly 18 and over,

We will have our usual free Rolls and Pies,

I believe all the information is here, so no need to comment,
arite to sing the “add ons” when the tunes come on robert ?

Would The Louden consider putting up flags ontop of the pub to give it the feel of inside the stadium? Union Jack, Scotland flag, Northern Irish flag, Louden flag etc

The Flag Institute have no authority in The Louden
Even when you're wrong , you're Wright.........somethings never change.
No wonder more of us are starting to find our way to the Auctioneers pub in the city centre before , after and to watch away games in a bit of comfort with the family of all ages enjoying decent food :))

Last edited:
Even when you're wrong , you're Wright.........somethings never change.
No wonder more of us are starting to find our way to the Auctioneers pub in the city centre before , after and to watch away games in a bit of comfort with the family of all ages enjoying decent food :))
Wright ?

Back