Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Said it umpteen times, he is no use to us sitting in the stand. How much does he knock off his value after that?
Leave him out of remaining games and maybe, just maybe the fucking penny will drop, but somehow I doubt it.

The provocation from other players is bad, but all Morelos needs to do is go down. Let the referee make his own decision about other players (haha..) and get on with trying to damage them by scoring a goal.

He gets treated like shite, but after the first couple of times he should have learnt to react in another way. The headcasery is all on him.

Showing Scott Brown laughing there in the replay. Surely that’s bringing the game into disrepute for unsporting conduct?

Morelos has had chance after chance to learn and yet he continues to let us down time and time again
Don't be do ridiculous fs, morelos fucked it and us.

Everyone that felt we could win today said that because we expected rangers to go for them , instead we have sat back and taken a hiding, terrible tactics, why change anything from the last time?

Alfredo got played like a fiddle by the kiddy fiddler, he's a moron, I don't care how good he is he should be sold right away and Worral should share his taxi.

Now that our season is over, I can see no viable reason for continuing to play Worrall in the remaining games. Surely Katic must play from here on, let's find out if our own player is good enough, instead of playing a loanee who we know isn't.
Exactly.

The bold Joe is saving himself for the next England squad so it’s best for both parties.

How does Brown not get at least a yellow for that?

Having said that, Morelos is a liability. Gerrard has failed to keep him under control and that’s a terrible reflection on him as a manager.

The other thing Morelos has done is taken the pressure off of Worrall for his utter %^*& ups leading to the goal.

Shiftiest today so far. There's still a point here to be rescued if we can roll the sleeves up and get stuck into these cunts. Lots for Gerrard to learn about some of these players today. Morelos has probably sealed his own fate already.
He needs to go. He's of no use to us now. Everyone in Scotland knows how to wind him up and he's incapable of not taking the bait.

Jesus christ, this shite post sums up the half wit element in the support

Watching him send out the same players who play the same way and make the same mistakes game after game after game.

Today won't be the end, but it could be the beginning of the end. But hey, he talks well, right?

Get Defoe on. Can’t go the rest of this game trying to defend and hope we don’t get pumped when we can’t defend!

One of the significant differences is their players get to the byeline, ours don’t.

Candeias has just frozen again, for example.

Will Lustig ever get booked?

The whole team must be sickened with Morelos.A liability and not worth the hassle any more

A strong manager wouldn't let morelos away with his crap,wallace or smith would never put up with this,Gerrard is too weak to be a Rangers boss.

Times up for morelos,he does the team no favours,short term loss if he goes on the summer,long term gain if we get 10mil for him,would be more,but his lack of not learning from your mistakes on the pitch harms his worth.Yes I'm posting this in anger,btw team doesn't look up for this,again.

Yes Morelos is an idiot for reacting to that prick but how often have we seen Brown doing the exact same and worse this season without any punishment.

Also no mention of something being thrown at Morelos from the stand which he then chucks back.

Brown smirking face needs a ball in it.

How many supporters invaded the pitch when they scored?

After all the coverage of his incidents last time, he had to be clever today as they were always going to try to get him sent off.
He was brainless to react, he just can't stop himself.

If Morelos just dropped to the ground as he is quite partial to do very easily, Brown gets yellow and it's turned on him, and it drops his intensity.

I'm sorry but I'm going against the grain and saying that's never a red. He's clearly provoked him and Alfie's swung his arm back not even at head height. If he done it out of the blue fair enough but there's clear provocation
Eh no, you're totally wrong

Worrall standing off until he scored should be the end of him in a Rangers shirt a poor defender also Defoe should be in the team from now on too the leagues gone and it’s time to teach Morelos he can’t behave like that.

He must know why they are going to do yet still falls for it and especially after the shite about him after the last old firm game.

Why does that fud of a linesman get involved to get a man sent off ...no elbows, it was a thrown back hander after brown stood on his ankle on the sly. He didn't even appear to make contact. Handbags, and Morelos has done some daft stuff in the past, but again we see the result of the way Scottish football has portrayed Morelos as the bad guy, costing us.

We need a calm leader at half time..a plan to get back into the game, they have 2 players in yellows..let's test them, get a striker on and go flat 441 ..

The annoying thing is broon does that all the time off the ball and gets away with it.

So it tells me the officials are constantly watching Morelos now ALL the time.

Back