Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Our only chance to get back into this game is if we keep it 1-0 and they get someone sent off(lol) to even it up.

You’d be as well having all 15 stone of me sitting on that Rangers bench as having Jermaine Defoe.

Absolutely ridiculous decision to have him over Lafferty for a trip to Parkhead. Mental.

He can't run for 45 mins...why did we sign him
to score goals, which he will do, and has done.

However he's a poacher and his old age means we'll require getting the balls to his feet and in the box for those goals to be scored. I'm not seeing that happening very often in this game if I'm honest. He will be a waste of a sub.

If we had Lafferty on the bench I could make an argument for it but Defoe in this type of game seems like an absolute waste.

But as I said I know %^*& all so it could be a genius tactic, just my 2 cents on the matter.

Candeias off at half time and a change in midfield needed we need to try and get a foot on the ball. Too many loose passes, there is no belief in the players which is worrying.

Here we go! Brown wound him, Morelos gave him what he wanted, easy peasy, brown laughing all day now

Of course, and I don't think it can be described as anything other than stupidity to react. That doesn't take away the fact that Brown gets away with so much. He should have been off for an elbow in the first ten minutes or so in the 5-1 Ibrox game.

Again, downed by our own errors and misjudgments. I'll guess we'll continue in the same way and hope to still be in the game with 15 minutes left.

I love Alfredo when he's on it, but today sadly he really has let us all down. Brown is an utter scumbag and someone needs to sort this ned in a 50/50 challenge. Alfredo needs help, the boy obviously has mental health issues as you can see this on the pitch, it's tragic as it's going to ruin his career. He had a chance to shine today, but no one will touch him at the price we would be looking for.

Morelos almost certainly cost us the game, again, and finally slammed shut the door on our title chances. £20M? No club will pay anywhere near that to have him sit in their stand. Time to stop making excuses for him.

Morelos and Brown have been going at each other every OF game this season. Last game Alfredo had the upper hand on Brown with us in the lead and outplaying them. Today Brown played the game, Alfie took the bait and the linesman decided to fall for browns theatrics. Morelos should have ignored it but on the other hand, brown shouldn't be getting away scot-free if thats how the refs want to officiate.

A shambles. We can't pass, can't defend and Morelos loses the plot. They're now taking the piss out of us because they know we have nothing to offer. I'm dreading the second half tbh.

They just cant wait to send him off! Hes doomed before the first whistle! The lads needs to go.. for his own good as the way he is treated is unacceptable.

Morelos had to go.
Broon however does not get off.
All this about niggling a player off the ball always being part of the game is just nonsense.
It goes on of course, but usually out of the eye of the referee.
When it is seen it should be punished there is nothing lawful about it.
Except when it is in Scotland and you are dishing it out to Morelos.
Brown should be cited.

I said it wouldn’t be the same as just playing the same team as on the 29th and expecting a repeat.

Fucking raging. Get candeias and jack off and Kamara and Defoe on.

Everyone in a blue jersey on that potato field should be ashamed.Get Worrall,tav and candieas to f uck asap.

I’m starting to despise Morelos more than I ever loved him. He must be the easiest player on the planet for opponents to wind up. He can go any time as far as I’m concerned. My love for him is now past tense.

Forget about Morelos acting like a wee fanny and pulling his transfer value back down again.
What was the game plan?
What was the idea?
Was it just to smash it away, or pass it anywhere, and really just give to Kent as if he’s the second coming of Laudrup?

Back