Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

What Tavernier did was unforgivable, no fucking excuses. Fed up with him and his brain farts when marking players, passing the ball in important games.
Has cost us cup wins and getting closer to this scum.

As for Morelos, I have no words for what he did.

Jack & Worrall miss sitters. Tavernier and Worrall make stupid mistakes which cost us the match. How often do the same players need to be shite before people stop defending them? If Tavernier was as good a defender as some of his fanboys then he’d be one of the best players in the league instead of a liability every time the going gets tough.

That was what we deserved, too many not up for the fight, can’t pass 5 yards to find a team mate.
I also thought when they went to ten we should have made a change then and went for it

That utter cretin will get a serious doing soon, how it’s not happened already is beyond me

Reactions: dmg
Tavernier and Morelos can leave whenever they like as far as I am concerned.

Absolutely cost us that game today and both have previous.

13 points behind that shower of shite.
Well he set up our goal so we wouldn't be any closer to winning without him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brown at it again.
Are you surprised. Does it every time.

Then walks away laughing as we lose the plot at him. Lessons need to be learned walk away from him laughing. He wants a reaction and when he doesn’t get it he’ll react.

We need to wise up. Play them at their own game and we’d have walked away with three points. Instead we lose our heads and the game as a result.

Not the biggest Tav fan, and yes he potentially cost us at least a draw today with that mistake, but i reckon he was probably the best player on the park today.

Tin hat on

Heartbreaking.

To battle back like that to 1-1, to have turned the game and be the team in the ascendancy and then to throw it away with a mistake from (up to then) arguably our best player today in Tav.

I'm gutted.

Watching this shower of scum now. The most ungracious winners in world football. The worst losers in world football.

Lennon, Broon, Lustig, etc.

They are basically just scum. Complete and utter scum.

I hate them so, so much.

This game could sum up a season in Rangers and Scottish football.

Morelos still getting sent off for the same issues he’s had all year.

Brown with his mandatory yellow card that never materializes into red. I don’t know what else to say here other than it’s a reflection of some of what’s wrong in Scottish football. Just in games against Rangers this season he’s done it more than once.

Tavernier, never a captain in a million years , seemingly undroppable, causing us another goal from a position it’s harder to do that from than not.

Gerrard, playing the same hand, from the same deck, with the same results.

Morelos will be gone soon. If Tavernier follows him out the door I wouldn't lose any sleep.

We’ll see what Gerrard does but he still has his work cut out for him. Hopefully he is learning but some times it sure doesn’t look like it.

We’ve chucked those two goals away with the most basic errors you could imagine, like Kilmarnock away & Aberdeen in the cup. It’s truly sickening.

Tav is never a Capt for me, it should be McGregor for me as he would give a much better team talk, christ Ryan Kent has shown more passion for me today than Tav has!

These pictures are from BBC Scotland, who are making it look like Kent has punched him probably so the scum will push for the lad to be charged by the police for assault.

D2_QYy7WoAAUruI.jpg

D2_QalLX4AAieF4.jpg

Ok we lost but I'm feeling I saw enough today to make me think we will be more ready next season.We battled when we could easily have chucked it.

That was all the more gutting due to the fact we were by far the better team in the second half.

You can accept a defeat when you’ve been well beaten, we fucking handed that to them.

Stupid mistakes again that's why we are 13 points behind not because they are anything special.Too many slip ups this season due to it.

After that first half we looked like we had thrown in the towel. A completely different second half and felt that we deserved at least a draw.

We will never know what 11v11 would have been, its criminal that we are so many pints behind after the position we were in at the turn of the year.

I’d take the Alfie money in the summer and put it towards purchasing Ryan Kent. We need better quality all over the park, but Kent will only get better.

What Tavernier did was unforgivable, no fucking excuses. Fed up with him and his brain farts when marking players, passing the ball in important games.

FFS hope throwing your toys out the pram makes you feel better always got to blame someone hang them out to dry We are all gutted ffs

Do you know what?

All things considered the ten men gave their all and I’m proud of them.

We were robbed of a draw and possible win by a slack pass from Tavernier.

We will get them and we will get them soon.

Fuck the mentally challengeds.
Yes. This.

Fucking dissapointed but we went down swinging.

Good second half from Rangers, if Tav doesn't sell the jerseys the least we get is a draw and we looked the team most likely to win it at that time. They really aren't that much better than us and Lennon won't improve them.

Regrets are that once again far too much respect was shown and Alfie's stupidity. I think we are going in the right direction but perhaps not quickly enough for most.

Agree 100%.

Sick of a fullback costing us season after season. His job is to defend and until we get a defence that just defends days like today will keep happening.

I’m not intestered in his forward play, we should have midfielders, wingers or forward that should be able to do that job.

Get rid of him.

We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot all the time, we had those scummy feckers on the ropes against everything and we let them away

Back