Match Thread Motherwell v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Walker defending a kick in the balls. Wonder what he would have said if alfie had done that
Always a coming together isn’t it ?? Never once is he positive re Rangers - he is what he is with his posh/pish accent !
Walker is hurting here
Reason why Well make mistakes is because they worn out due to our pressing and running - teams play bad against never us playing well if you believe Sky and BT

We are so much better we are unpredictable to the opposition and robinson cant cope , we look happier playing this way, i hope stevie takes this on board going forward. I think the players were pig sick of morelos, certainly cant blame them

This may sound cheesy, but Defoe seems like a really decent human being.

Defoe wins personality award for friendship with cancer boy Bradley
He certainly is, WATP_74.

Defoe Wins Personality Award For Friendship With Cancer Boy Bradley
Feb 1st 2018

Football star Jermain Defoe is to be honoured with a Personality of the Year award in recognition of the bond he shared with young cancer patient Bradley Lowery.

The former Sunderland striker, now with AFC Bournemouth, will receive the award from the North East Football Writers' Association later this month.

The North East Personality of the Year trophy is a special award given in association with the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation to recognise someone who uses their position to benefit the wider community.

Defoe's touching relationship with Bradley caught the hearts of the nation and helped raise awareness of neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer.

The Sunderland-mad little boy had struck up a remarkable friendship with Defoe after being invited to be a mascot for the Black Cats, and walked out at Wembley with his hero when the striker was recalled for England last year.

Defoe cuddled the brave youngster as he went through a gruelling course of treatment in hospital, and visited him in his final days.
Three thousand people lined the streets of Blackhall, County Durham, for Bradley's funeral in July after he died aged just six.

At the time, the footballer spoke of the bond they shared, saying: "He only had a short life but maybe it was his calling to raise awareness of the cancer he was suffering from. He helped so many people. And he changed so many lives. Including mine."

Sir Bobby's foundation chooses the personality award and his widow, Lady Elsie, said: "The special connection between Bradley and Jermain was apparent for everyone to see. I'm very proud that Jermain is receiving our award because it recognises his wonderful compassion and his commitment to helping other children with cancer in Bradley's memory."

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/02/...WUctj-G-TR2o-PdGBNpo5XNwI1Kz9zQ0Iv6uT0Ficia8q

giphy.gif
That's hilarious.

The wee Motherwell fannies seem to have shut up

Some of those wee virgins will soon have been born and now be old enough to have a legal since pint since Murderwell last beat us in a league match at Fir Park

Last edited:
The narrative that the Motherwell defence has had a "shocker" in full-blown sway on the BBC match thread.

From BBC Scotland website

With 15 minutes remaining, Rangers will reduce Celtic's lead at the top of the Premiership to 11 points. James Scott replaces Jake Hastie for the hosts.

It might have been different had Hastie taken one of his earlier chances at Fir Park...

Must be me, I can't remember those earlier chances.

Some of those wee virgins will soon have been born and now be old enough to have a legal since pint since Murderwell last beat us at Fir Park
Sadly the play off in 2015 is still fresh and raw in the memory and any hammering of them goes a little way to payback for that disaster

I'll take 3-0 to the Gers, but our final ball has often been brutal today. This could easily be 5 or 6.

With 15 minutes remaining, Rangers will reduce Celtic's lead at the top of the Premiership to 11 points. James Scott replaces Jake Hastie for the hosts.

It might have been different had Hastie taken one of his earlier chances at Fir Park...

That's because they're fictional. There was a header back across the box that went out for a goal kick and a wild hack at the ball from 20 yards that was almost a throw in.

BBC will be showing all of Hastie's missed chances later.

Back