Levein Walks Out Presser After Soutar Question

I can only assume the press were pre-warned not to ask about it.

Doesn`t stop him being a fud though.

He’s not sure John would want to go there?

Are you really sure about that Avril?

If you were offered a million quid to give a 100% truthful answer?

Stay at Hearts or go to Rangers?

Hmm.

Bizarre reply tbh even by his standards.

Makes it sound even more like talks have began and the boy is keen.

Pretty confident if Gerrard sat down with Souttar he’d be forcing a move through.

Levein bealing we just took the biggest prospect in their academy?
Not being a smart arse mate, who did we just get from their academy?

Not being a smart arse mate, who did we just get from their academy?
Was told the other day there was a boy, about 9 or 10, playing for Hearts a few years above his age group that was an absolute stand out and had everyone chasing him.

Gerrard took him & his family out for dinner and he signed for us. Not sure of his name but someone on here may know more than me.

He’s not sure John would want to go there?

Are you really sure about that Avril?

If you were offered a million quid to give a 100% truthful answer?

Stay at Hearts or go to Rangers?

Hmm.
That’s the mentality of the Hearts support. I work with a Hearts season ticket holder, he is a really decent guy as well, but when discussing this yesterday he said, “I really hope he doesn’t go to Ibrox, he is too good for Rangers!”

That is how they think.

To be fair, the press were probably warned that he wouldn’t speak about Souttar.

Then they probably still asked a couple of times before Avril thought “fück this I’m outta here”

Regarding Souttar, I could take him or leave him to be honest.

Was told the other day there was a boy, about 9 or 10, playing for Hearts a few years above his age group that was an absolute stand out and had everyone chasing him.

Gerrard took him & his family out for dinner and he signed for us. Not sure of his name but someone on here may know more than me.
Keep his name a secret, ffs.

Hamburg thought so as well they would have had your pick of players here, Bates will go on to prove he's better than Soutar and have a better career.
They wouldn’t want to splash the cash on Souttar.

The manager that signed Bates played possession based football, had their keeper playing as a sweeper, played from the back, loved to take risks, who do you think he would of preffered, Bates or Souttar?

I’d say the ball player.

They wouldn’t want to splash the cash on Souttar.

The manager that signed Bates played possession based football, had their keeper playing as a sweeper. Loved to take risks, who do you think he would of preffered, Bates or Souttar?

I’d say the ball player.

Obviously bates as they signed him they would have looked around not just jumped in at the first option.
Bates to me was a natural defender not good with his feet but not as bad as some said he will go on to have a great career in the game unfortunately not at us as we are short-sighted.

Back