Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

I think Katic looks okay and better than Goldson these days.

Certainly offers a goal threat. I think Goldson is exhausted he played something like 16 games in the two previous seasons due to the heart condition then he’s played nearly 50 so far this season. Hoping he’ll comeback sting next season.

Veins popping out multiple heeds at sky for us getting away with that corner. How many more replays will we see.

Reactions: LD5
That's it. Walker is going to bang on about the ball at the corner for the rest of the match. Next, he'll be suggesting the Cletic Compliance Officer gets involved!

Moans all round about our ghird. Might have been off, ball might have been out of the D, might havebeen moving..... Some ref/linesman is going to get it in the papers tomorrow.

Good game from Katie so far and topped with a goal. I’m sure Gerrard said way back at the start of the season Katic was only young and he’s have to careful with his use of him.

There's really no advantage to be had by the ball rolling slowly at the corner flag. Walker just trying to flag any reason why we shouldn't be three up. Embarrassing really.

Davis takes corner. Ball is moved and is moving as he takes it. Oh dear. Wa££we keeping going on about it. HeeHee.

Walker can't shut up about the short corner. Whinging about Hearts not playing well.

It's not inconceivable that we've stopped them playing well but the squint faced sweaty cùnt can't see that.

Crocker as well, has his fùcking dug died today?

We might have won the league if Gerrard wasn't in love with Worrall and the players didn't expect Morelos to do it all on his own. The last 2 or 3 games show that. A little more from each player rather the rely on Alfie and Katic in the team would have been great.

I hate when managers play favourites.

There are times this season where the only time we looked like scoring was from a set piece and he was still left on the bench...

Absolutely infuriating, he’s by a considerable distance our biggest threat.

We can only speculate, but gut feeling says he’d have rescued a few points for us had he been on the park. I doubt he’d have derailed us at Rugby Park by thinking he’s Beckenbauer either.

Back