New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

“ but but but it looks too much like Aberdeen” ffs:rolleyes:

That is a classic Rangers away kit , thanks for posting .

Hopefully shut a few up .

“ but but but it looks too much like Aberdeen” ffs:rolleyes:

That is a classic Rangers away kit , thanks for posting .

Hopefully shut a few up .
You should visit spec savers. You are comparing apples with pears. The classic Red kit has white shorts, blue socks (Great and classic). The 'NEW' kit is red shirt, socks & shorts.

Are you okay ? For someone who only joined this forum 8 days ago , you seem to be coming across a bit of an over confident halfwit intent on causing bother .

One for the watching .

How can you be a Rangers fan if everything Rangers is negative for you makes no sense not causing bother here just bewildered that folk like you are so negative for no reason we’re lucky we still have a team to go and watch it’s about time some folk bloody appreciated that

You should visit spec savers. You are comparing apples with pears. The classic Red kit has white shorts, blue socks (Great and classic). The 'NEW' kit is red shirt, socks & shorts.

You don’t know how it will be worn at actual games . Bell often mixes it up . We could easily get that red top with white shorts .

Either way I love it .

How can you be a Rangers fan if everything Rangers is negative for you makes no sense not causing bother here just bewildered that folk like you are so negative for no reason we’re lucky we still have a team to go and watch it’s about time some folk bloody appreciated that

I’ve said I love the kits is that negative?

PS have you ever heard of a full stop ? :rolleyes:

Newbie comes on and starts arguing with all and sundry .....as I say , one for the watching .

Black strip looks cracking. Red looks ok, Blue and most important one is growing on me. When I first seen it this morning the plain shoulders on contrast with the rest were a bit of a issue for me, but the more I see it the more I like it.

As for those complaining about the voiceover, yeah we could have missed out the bit about them, but get a grip. As for his accent and pronounciation??? Is that really what people are trying to beat the club with? A glaswegian, speaking in a glaswegian accent, promoting a glaswegian teams strip???

Keep changing my mind on the home top.

No sure if I'm a fan of the stripped effect and embedded crests down the front - makes it look a bit too 'busy'. (I think)

Will need to see it in the flesh I guess, to make a proper judgement. Might be a 'grower'.

Red one is nothing special IMO.

I'm probably more interested in the training gear stuff. Any idea when that will come out ? Same time ?

A proper launch should include the full range from Hummel.

Some folk would appreciate you calming yourself on this thread , and perhaps not revealing your lack of education( I blame the schools:rolleyes:) by using a full stop and being able to spell .

You are out of order on the thread son. Very suspect .

The promo video. Yikes. I'm hoping it's just an early version as an example and they'll refine it later on.

That said the close up shots of the home top I'm starting to come around to it a bit more.

Still a no on the other two I'm afraid.

If I wasn’t such a fat bassa I would get the black kit.

Will wait for the polo shirts hopefully get one of them.

[QUOTE="HillbillyRFC, post: 3481854, member: 2139"]The promo video. Yikes. I'm hoping it's just an early version as an example and they'll refine it later on.

That said the close up shots of the home top I'm starting to come around to it a bit more.

Still a no on the other two I'm afraid.[/QUOTE]

You half expect Jonathon Watson to poke his head up at the very end :D

Not a patch on this kit release.

D4_sm0zXoAMTap4

We can laugh now but that was awful at the time, Smith and Foster look like kids that have knocked their dad's football kit to go play down the park.

Have a white Perspex top frame , and have put LED lights behind in it in my oldest boys room , going to get new top and try and get Morelos signature on it for my boys birthday. Any bears have ideas best way to get something signed by player ?

[QUOTE="HillbillyRFC, post: 3481854, member: 2139"]The promo video. Yikes. I'm hoping it's just an early version as an example and they'll refine it later on.

Still a no on the other two I'm afraid.

You half expect Jonathon Watson to poke his head up at the very end :D[/QUOTE]

Aye!

"The Glasgow Rangers. The away in a mangers. The unknown strangers. Ya cannae beat it he he he."

It could be easily parodied.

Also - folk gonnae stop quoting that Puma kit release?!? It's bringing back very bad memories FFS.

Have a white Perspex top frame , and have put LED lights behind in it in my oldest boys room , going to get new top and try and get Morelos signature on it for my boys birthday. Any bears have ideas best way to get something signed by player ?
Wait outside the stadium after a game? The players seem to be happy to stop for pics and autographs etc.

Looks like the crest is embroidered rather than stuck on..... surprised this hasn’t caused arguments on the thread.

To be honest the initial feedback Hummel recieved was that most didn’t like the ironed on badges , they’ve probably gone out of their way to do embroidered badges for this year only for bears to discover the rubber ironed on ones last quite well ! :D

We’ve had over 27 red away kits in our history . Now suddenly it’s a problem ? Fck Aberdeen .
Doesn't matter how many red kits we've had, if folk think it looks a bit too much like a sheep strip then they're entitled to their opinion.

Some folk would appreciate you calming yourself on this thread , and perhaps not revealing your lack of education( I blame the schools:rolleyes:) by using a full stop and being able to spell .

You are out of order on the thread son. Very suspect .

Total nonsensical ideology from yourself. I’m the one being positive about Rangers not negative cause im not a grumpy old man no offence to grumpy old men and with a name like dempster you are highly suspect and I started this thread.. also calling someone son also creepy I’m away to the beach have a good one

Aberdeen are an irrelevance to us, stop making them feel important.
We've had red away kits for decades.

Away and third are completely forgetable. Not sold on the home, but I'd need to see it in person.

Agree with a lot of posters: current strips are far nicer.

I like them, and have liked most of the stuff Hummel have done for us so far. The quality of the top from last year was great as well. Been through the wash loads and still looks new.

Why have him sign the new top when he’s likely to be sold in the summer?

Back