New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

171081-premier-division-dundee-v-rangers-2-3-dens-park-dundee-davie-BJKM1-H.jpg

If a Red away top was good enough for Davie Cooper then it's good enough for next season :)

Always wanted this red away top back in the day but never managed it, Hopefully we see a re-run of Rangers playing in a Red Top white shorts combo next season

If we simply changed the shirt I'd be happy with that, all red is shite

Dublin is on the original vinyl single though

Mine must be near to original and it’s europe . Either way I prefer Europe but the bit we must get rid of is the stupid “ dundee, Hamilton “ etc as it’s not part of the song .

I came on this thread excited about our new kits and now I'm raging and don't why or who at...is this how a rally works?

Seriously though, it's 3 tops that will sell well no matter what and in 365 days we get 3 new ones and nobody remembers this thread.

Always amazes me why people use superlatives for something that is basically another blue Rangers top, bar a different collar it’s just the same as last years.
Oh well each to their own. Even though I’m far too old to bother with buying football tops.
Yea I see what you mean, apart from the front being striped with the badge detail, different collar, different cuffs on sleeves, different hummel logo, different hummel stripes and the pre 2018 badge embroidered then it's the same as last year's...

Don't like the black.
It's a colour I've never associated with rangers.
I've grown up with red white and blue strips.
Any tracksuit / training top that was darker was always navy, not black.

Don't like the black.

Plenty of Rangers fans in The Blacks (one of the Loyal Orders) ;)

Don't like the black.

The 2010/11 black was our 2nd highest selling shirt in years, beaten only by the tangerine 2002 shirt.

Its also a shirt that we celebrated our 54th league title in and has a special place in the clubs history.

Just preordered a home top, looks really nice.

Should sell well hopefully and bring in a decent amount of cash.

The 2010/11 black was our 2nd highest selling shirt in years, beaten only by the tangerine 2002 shirt.

Its also a shirt that we celebrated our 54th league title in and has a special place in the clubs history.
I didn't like that black shirt either.:))

Back