New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

Total nonsensical ideology from yourself. I’m the one being positive about Rangers not negative cause im not a grumpy old man no offence to grumpy old men and with a name like dempster you are highly suspect and I started this thread.. also calling someone son also creepy I’m away to the beach have a good one

The beach ? Creepy?

I suspect it’s the piggery you are off to . You reek .

Total nonsensical ideology from yourself. I’m the one being positive about Rangers not negative cause im not a grumpy old man no offence to grumpy old men and with a name like dempster you are highly suspect and I started this thread.. also calling someone son also creepy I’m away to the Chapel have a good one

The Black one's a cracker, like the home one too but unsure about the wide neck.

All in all looking good. Nice one Hummel.

Btw good on the OP for sharing but wind yer neck in a bit. :)

I'm positive this place has that many tims, they think they're winding up bears but in fact they are winding up the other tims who think they are being influential to other bears by being wound up.

this being the circle of tim.

I think you are mistaken on this one, I think the OP is one for certain but it’s best to leave admin to sort him out . In the meantime he goes on ignore .

The Black one's a cracker, like the home one too but unsure about the wide neck.

All in all looking good. Nice one Hummel.

Btw good on the OP for sharing but wind yer neck in a bit. :)
Don't mean to be a ladies front cnt or whatever - But whoever "shared" this has properly fcked up the launch and has no doubt ruined weeks of planning and production.

Why is the boy who posted the video getting grief?

Is it because he's the new boy or have I missed something here?

Disgusting disgrace?

Ramp up the drama a wee bit more, eh?

Mate it's completely amateur and embarrassing. Something I'd expect my da to make if you asked him to put together a video for our kit release.

With the level of importance to this and the amount of man power we can afford behind the scenes I'd expect something a lot more professional. Stuff like this just annoys me as it feels like there's no reason for that video to be so bad, yet it somehow exceeds expectations.

Reactions: WBD
Everyone saying mentioning Celtic is embarrassing, we all sing the exact same song with those words every single game.

And this is an official kit launch .

Totally different .

Would Real Madrid mention Barcelona during their kit launch ? Liverpool mention Everton ?

Not a chance .

Mate it's completely amateur and embarrassing. Something I'd expect my da to make if you asked him to put together a video for our kit release.

With the level of importance to this and the amount of man power we can afford behind the scenes I'd expect something a lot more professional. Stuff like this just annoys me as it feels like there's no reason for that video to be so bad, yet it somehow exceeds expectations.
It's not even been released officially yet. It looks like a rough cut. I just struggle to understand why people take things like this so seriously.

It's not even been released officially yet. It looks like a rough cut. I just struggle to understand why people take things like this so seriously.

It's a disgusting disgrace mate. If that isn't the official video then I'll take back my words, but I seriously hope it isn't.

This might be on purpose depending on how these court cases are going. If were not allowed to advertise anything in the interim, throwing a low budget thing together and leaking it is a pretty sound exposure / guerilla marketing technique

Singing it at a game and using it in an official club promotional video are two entirely different things . You know that right ?

I sing the sash at games but I don’t expect it to be used to sell season books ffs .

The Sash isn’t a Rangers song, you know that right?

Haha, came on here to see if the video had been officially released, only to see posters abuse each other on the board and via pm. Have a word with yourselves lads.

Back to the strips. All 3 are growers imo. Wasn’t too sure at first but love the home and away. Not too sure about the red third but thinking it will look a lot better in the flesh!

Just the dab for lifting the league trophy next term!

Just a normal day on here I would say mate

Is there such a thing :D, on a serious note a tenner a year membership for on here to go to erskine would surely keep these timposters off the site , for the most part anyway .

Most people I’ve been in touch with today like the kits , one or two however “ hate “ how busy the home one is . I think it’s nice and will look even better in the flesh .

Is there such a thing :D, on a serious note a tenner a year membership for on here to go to erskine would surely keep these timposters off the site , for the most part anyway .

Most people I’ve been in touch with today like the kits , one or two however “ hate “ how busy the home one is . I think it’s nice and will look even better in the flesh .

Agreed.

Don't like the home top this seasons was much better,prefer if the black top was just plain without the silly design on the bottom and that red strip looks like an Aberdeen strip.

That video voiceover is cringeworthy and could do better than that.

Home kit is a beauty, something wrong with you if you don’t like it in my opinion!

Somebody is in a whole lot of crap on this one, accidental release or not. Meanwhile, over in Turkey the sweat shops are in full production mode and the rip offs that do us and Hummel out of revenue will already be on hangers.
Maybe it's deliberate for that very reason ;)

Back