Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Walker if that had happened to a Celtic player and it was Goldson who did it

"It may be soft but you cant put your hands up like that to someones face. Im sorry but its a clear penalty. He also has to go . "

So wanker thinks a flailing arm to the head isn't a foul? Right you are. Let me do that to you and see how you like it. I bet you would have been calling it a red if it was Morelos who had done it.

2-0 ya bitter wanker!

I await the "Gerrard had a word with the ref at half-time and they get two penalties in the second half" crap from McInnes.

Simple really... An arm across the head stops the header, which is an infringement and so a penalty. Yellow might have been harsh, but we’ve had softer ones given against us this season so feck them!

Walker is easily the most biased commentator around. Not only that, utterly thick as shit as will and clearly has no clue what he is talking about.

Let's have it right.

Aberdeen might have put us out of the cups but we're going to end up with the lions share of league points.

Disjointed performance.
Jack is becoming a ?
Tav has balls of steel.

This midfield has won a number of games now on the spin and are beating Aberdeen 2-0.

And you think we should change it going forward?

Jack has been quietly effective. Which is what he needs to be.

You can’t put your arm across someone’s face to stop them attacking the ball, especially twice. How is it soft?

That is not soft!!! Can people in here stop doing the fucking work for the haters.

If you are jumping for a header and an arm slaps onto your forehead from your marker just as you go to jump it’s a foul. It’s a foul everywhere in the pitch and therefore inside the box too.

Suddenly “you feel contact you have a right to go down” walker thinks it’s not a penalty. Give me peace ya fcukwit. I regret more and more not buying the house next door to this clown so I could give him grief daily.

That’s a penalty, nothing soft about it, arms raised hits Katic in the face, yellow card and a penalty.

Walker is a pri@k

Walker needs to make up his mind what constitutes a penalty, his opinion changes every time Rangers are awarded one

These guys on sky sports are fecking rangers hating c**ts! They dont even try and hide it as well!! Just listen to their voices right now!

Did anyone catch what Andy Wanker's thoughts on the second penalty were? He hasn't mentioned it.

Back