Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

That is not soft!!! Can people in here stop doing the fucking work for the haters.

If you are jumping for a header and an arm slaps onto your forehead from your marker just as you go to jump it’s a foul. It’s a foul everywhere in the pitch and therefore inside the box too.

Suddenly “you feel contact you have a right to go down” walker thinks it’s not a penalty. Give me peace ya fcukwit. I regret more and more not buying the house next door to this clown so I could give him grief daily.
Completely agree with this

These guys on sky sports are fecking rangers hating c**ts! They dont even try and hide it as well!! Just listen to their voices right now!
The w@nkers sound like they badly need some anti-depressants when we win. Horrible mentally challenged bassas.

Rangers need to complain about this commentary team.

Andy Walker with venom in his voice “Rangers fans are enjoying this as Aberdeen have HURT them this year”.

Crocker “Wallace has been with rangers through thin and thin”.

Scumbags.

Poor show from Katic making a meal of a soft contact stamp leading to a soft definite penalty albeit a bit soft.

I love how when Walker is annoyed his voice gets higher and higher towards the end of the sentence. Like a kid who is trying to hold tears back :D

That is not soft!!! Can people in here stop doing the fucking work for the haters.

If you are jumping for a header and an arm slaps onto your forehead from your marker just as you go to jump it’s a foul. It’s a foul everywhere in the pitch and therefore inside the box too.

Suddenly “you feel contact you have a right to go down” walker thinks it’s not a penalty. Give me peace ya fcukwit. I regret more and more not buying the house next door to this clown so I could give him grief daily.
You would be doing time now :)):))

Aberdeen are a fucking garbage side. How we've been beaten by that shite this season I do not know.

Back