Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Turned over to Radio Scotland to see how they are taking it. Moaning about the penalties for a couple of minutes then went to the news with the coverage finished :)

Another excellent performance from us today, our movement was first class and but for their goalie could have scored a few more, these sheep shaggers are a disgrace.... Anti football at its best

Well done the 'Gers.
That was fun to watch and could have been a higher score.
For being, 'supposedly', the second-best team in Scotland,
the Sheep weren't very good.

Dominant performance though was always on edge waiting for the second goal. Good team play, and for me Katic was a star.
Defoe surely won’t miss so many opportunities again in one match!

IMO the biggest mistake the Gaffer has made this season was dropping Katic for Worral

I think it was largely confining Davis and Defoe to the bench until the beginning of April. If we were playing like this from February we could easily be winning this title.

Excellent performance today lads.The team needed to beat Aberdeen before season end.
The support deserved it.
Unfortunate that we weren’t able to string more of these performances together earlier.
Onward and upward!!!

you remember when we played defensively against Barcelona and it was called 'anti-football'??

describing that Aberdeen performance as anti-football would be generous and yet Wanker gives them praise

absolutely appalling
Listen mate man utd won the Europa cup the same way as us in our run to Manchester, and it was called containment football if its rangers it's bad,can't listen to these bigoted biased scumbsgs any longer!

Great strong performance today. Didn't give them a sniff of a chance and could easily have scored quite a few more. Defoe missed a couple of good chances but played brilliantly apart from his finishing.

Davis MOTM for me. His drives forward from deep and vision was top class. Looks a lot better these past few weeks. Probably lack of fitness earlier in the season explains it

Would like to see Tav's disallowed goal again. Would have been a brilliant counter attacking goal and would have been close.

Back