Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

Apart from on here I haven't heard a peep concerning the McCafferty trial.

The 19 charges he has apparently pled guilty to.
I wonder if any of them took place within the confines of celtic football club.

More importantly, did any of them involve players from the Celtic Boys Club ?

Love it. We need you up here these days. This city’s friggin hoachin :mad:
I work in a place with 800 employees. I sat in the canteen this morning and showed this to various football supporters. Man Utd season ticket holders, Leeds, Middlesbrough etc. I’ve showed and sent it to loads of them. Every reaction I got was the same. Shock and 19th Century Terrorist bstrds. A lot of us are also ex army. Personally I’d like to meet that wee boy and take him by the hand to meet some of my ex regiment. Frontline troops that have seen everything. Families who have lost. I don’t want to hurt the wee man. I want to educate him and show him why he lives in a free country. His dad on the other hand I’d have him by the fckn throat. I’ll leave it there ;)

I work in a place with 800 employees. I sat in the canteen this morning and showed this to various football supporters. Man Utd season ticket holders, Leeds, Middlesbrough etc. I’ve showed and sent it to loads of them. Every reaction I got was the same. Shock and 19th Century Terrorist bstrds. A lot of us are also ex army. Personally I’d like to meet that wee boy and take him by the hand to meet some of my ex regiment. Frontline troops that have seen everything. Families who have lost. I don’t want to hurt the wee man. I want to educate him and show him why he lives in a free country. His dad on the other hand I’d have him by the fckn throat. I’ll leave it there ;)

Great post mate. Excellent that they are finally being exposed for what they are instead of this jolly craicsters BS that they try to portray.

And as you say, it’s that wee guys dad I’d like to get in a dark room bringing a child up like that.

I have seen speculation but but was there an actual injunction?
As far as I am aware, once the matter is dealt with by the courts it becomes a matter of public record unless there is a Public Interest Immunity matter such as Dunblane, Piper Alpha(I think) or Highland Abuse Enquiry then the public have the right to know what happens in our legal system and to see that justice has been done.

I was told thst it will be the insurer of Celtic at that time thst would pay and not the club itself as thats why you have insurance
Not if the club is covering up things and facilitating said abuse. They have obligations of behaviour in their insurance

If you don’t follow proper procedure with an accident in your car or if you try and lie about what happened and your role, they won’t pay out.

Believe me pal. There’s plenty of us on the southern front;)
Plenty of my pals down south can belt out plenty of rangers and cultural tunes thanks to me.

They also know how to properly address the mentally challengeds and BJK, pedophiles etc. I feel its my responsibility as a human to inform the public. Its also great when we bump into a celtic fan and my English pals give it laldy

Plenty of my pals down south can belt out plenty of rangers and cultural tunes thanks to me.

They also know how to properly address the mentally challengeds and BJK, pedophiles etc. I feel its my responsibility as a human to inform the public. Its also great when we bump into a celtic fan and my English pals give it laldy
One Leeds fan came out with a cracker at work the other day and it did have a ring to it.... BJK.... and McNeil to. I had to laugh. Could be true. Open secret pish ;)

The last thing we want to do is trivialise child abuse with terracing jibes.

I find chants about it distasteful in the extreme.

If you want to do something bombard MSP's, the SFA, the UK Parliament with letters, emails etc.

Then you really are making a difference.
I understand what your saying mate. Been emailing for years for comments on certain issues but no reply. Terracing jibes is something that’s always going to happen. And it will happen more when things like that horrible video goes public. It’s there doing mate. Not ours

The media would put Rangers through unimaginable pain and scrutiny that it would be difficult for the club to continue, had it been us
And quite rightly so. If this was Rangers FC I would disassociate myself from the club.
Compare and contrast that with the protective screen the mentally challengeds put up when the question of the Celtic Paedophile Ring is put to any of them. It’s all about denial, deflection and protecting the brand.
They have no shame. They are a stain on our country and they are continuing to poison the well.

If you want to do something bombard MSP's, the SFA, the UK Parliament with letters, emails etc.

If it wasn’t for these chants no one would be aware of what was going on.
No harm in the BJK chant.

Heard s whil
Great post mate. Excellent that they are finally being exposed for what they are instead of this jolly craicsters BS that they try to portray.

And as you say, it’s that wee guys dad I’d like to get in a dark room bringing a child up like that.
I read on an earlier post something about Celtic aren’t liable if it didn’t happen on their premises. Surely if the child is under the care of a Celtic employee then it doesn’t matter where it happened?
I read on an earlier post something about Celtic aren’t liable if it didn’t happen on their premises. Surely if the child is under the care of a Celtic employee then it doesn’t matter where it happened?
It happened under their watch

That's just your interpretation of the chants. However, mine is different. The chants are really about the cover up of abuse. No chanting is aimed at survivors, instead the chants call out abusers and enablers. Football stands and social media are about the only platforms where abusers and enablers are being called out. MSP's, the SFA, the media, and the UK Parliament are doing all they can to suppress survivors and contain the scandal. In other words they are protecting reputations, and putting self interest before justice for survivors. Silence isn't an option. Child abusers and enablers have to be called out publicly. They have to be shamed. They need to learn they can't silence people horrified by child abuse, contain the damage, and sweep this perpetrated for decades scandal under the carpet.

I would agree with you. However a simple banner giving the link to the change petition would be a very very effective point made I feel.

That might work in the fanciful delusions of the common garden mentally challengeds mind.
In the real world, you fire a child abuser and bring him back, you are responsible.

Aye I doubt any insurance company cover you for criminal activities. And if one did then surely the questions would need to be asked as
1. Why an insurance company would give cover for that and what are they getting? Brown envelopes etc
2. Why would a club that claim they are a seperate entity need cover for child abuse

I was told thst it will be the insurer of Celtic at that time thst would pay and not the club itself as thats why you have insurance

Worked on Insurance for 23 years before a career change, if the allegations of a board level cover up are true, like some of the testimony then absolutely no insurer will indemnify them. Also many carry exemptions for gross misconduct. Furthermore you be lucky if the level of cover was £1M for the time periods in question. Whoever told you that talks shite.

Like everyone else I truly hope that the victims receive all the justice they deserve and the help some may need.
I hope that rancid mob get the punishments they deserve too. And that ain't easy to quantify as the numbers of victims/abusers/enablers involved, the length/scale of abuse and also on going cover up/denial is unparalleled in football.
Those filthy, disgusting beggars held a banner in our darkest hour saying "Your grandchildren will be C*ltic fans".
Well, you utter scumbags.
Your children & grandchildren were abused by a paedophile ring at your very own club. And your club is still trying to cover it up. And nearly every single one of you is helping them.
That club and its supporters really are the country's and indeed the game's shame.

Last edited:
That's just your interpretation of the chants. However, mine is different. The chants are really about the cover up of abuse. No chanting is aimed at survivors, instead the chants call out abusers and enablers. Football stands and social media are about the only platforms where abusers and enablers are being called out. MSP's, the SFA, the media, and the UK Parliament are doing all they can to suppress survivors and contain the scandal. In other words they are protecting reputations, and putting self interest before justice for survivors. Silence isn't an option. Child abusers and enablers have to be called out publicly. They have to be shamed. They need to learn they can't silence people horrified by child abuse, contain the damage, and sweep this perpetrated for decades scandal under the carpet.

100% Mart. Great post mate.

This.

ks4DBY5.jpg

:) It's not an actual banner but it might be an idea for one.

For me, that’s great for having a dig at the Celtic fans. However it’s a bit, not cryptic, but it doesn’t exactly spell it out for the rest of the world watching on.

Have : Celtic FC have protected child abusers and covered up child abuse for 40 years. Simple and straightforward. Wordy? Yes but you have to be careful not to be merely point scoring.

And then a link to the change petition.

Brilliant.

Back